1 / 33
Bawley Point is a special place! I should know, I live here! This is a perfect permanent or holiday home for the entire family to enjoy. All furniture is included in this purchase, which gives you the opportunity to buy move in ready!
There is a separate living, dining, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, outdoor deck, which can be utilised as a parents retreat. Close enough to be there, however far from the main living area. Follow the sun with decks surrounding the north, east and west aspects. A total of 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. 4 bedrooms, a separate living area and plenty of space on the ground level and 4,330m2 of flat cleared land to use as you wish? A double garage with a workshop is an added bonus.
Create your own oasis by adding a pool and you are surrounded by birdsong and serenity. Fully fenced with stunning flowering Red Robin hedging and enjoy the fruits from your very own Macadamia trees!
Just minutes drive to all the amazing beaches Bawley has to offer, Bawley Beach, Cormorant Beach, Gannet Beach and Kilometre long Murramarang Beach. Just minutes to Sandmines Beach, a popular surfing break. A minutes walk to the local shopping centre, comprising of Bottle Shop, Takeaway, Newsagency/Homewares, Bakery, Beautician, Chemist and IGA. All the necessities are at your fingertips.
I am happy to organise an inspection at this amazing property and available 24/7.
Please give me a call to arrange. Homes are moving quickly in this fabulous seaside village, come and join this welcoming community and be a part of it.
- Water capacity 58,000 litres
- 2 fully equipped kitchens, both with fridges,dishwashers and microwaves
- Fully furnished
- Ducted reverse cycleHeating/Cooling downstairs
- A new Wi-Fi reverse cycle Aircon upstairs – The Wi-Fi enables you to turn on or off the Fujitsu - Aircon remotely via AnywAir App.
- NBN available in Bawley
- Double Garage that can fit 3 cars with loads of storage, a workshop and 3 Phase power plus a fully functioning sink and full-size fridge/freezer
- 15amp power outlets inside and out for the caravan or welding gear
- Fully Fenced
- Full outdoor Jamie Durie design BBQ with fully functioning sink
- All main lighting have been upgraded to LED lights
- New high flow Grundfos water pump allowing you to run two to three showers at the same time with no water pressure loss
- New twin element off peak electric Hot Water System
Some information has been obtained from third parties and has not been independently verified. Accordingly, no warranty, representation or undertaking, whether express or implied, is made and no responsibility is accepted by us as to the accuracy of any part of this, or any further information supplied by or on behalf our behalf, whether orally or in writing.
No entity or person guarantees the performance of the property. The information is general information only and any examples given are for illustrative purposes. The information does not take into account your individual objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you obtain financial, legal and taxation advice before making any decision. Any price is not a valuation and should not be relied on or treated as such. Prices, if indicated, have been estimated based on recent market evidence in the locality for comparable properties, to the extent available.
The House at 10 Voyager Crescent BAWLEY POINT, NSW 2539 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $540,000 on 26 March 2007.
10 Voyager Crescent is located within the suburb of Bawley Point, which has a population of 698, a median age of 55 and an average household density of 2.1 people.