1 / 17
Next Inspection -
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
This quality built home is set on over half an Acre (2,031 m2) of land. Situated in a much sought-after location on the northern side of Moss Vale.
• High ceilings, fresh, light filled spaces & a flowing floorplan
• Large front lounge room or oversized office (opportunity to work from home)
• Spacious family & dining room
• All weather entertaining & spa area with easy internal access
• Covered Alfresco area to the rear garden
• Theatre room is large enough for a pool table with external access to the expansive rear undercover Alfresco area
• The centrally located open plan Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, pantry with quality appliances gas cooktop, electric oven & ducted range hood
• The master bedroom is at the front of the home away from the other bedrooms & boast fully fitted floor to ceiling wardrobe & en-suite
• All bedrooms feature built-in wardrobes
• Double garage with remote control door
• Air conditioning
• Boundary fenced, level rear yard, established hedging & lawns
A generous floor plan to cater for all your Lifestyle needs, close to town and just 10 minutes to Bowral.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection please contact Sharon Doherty on 0400 555 654 or [email protected]
10 Victor Crescent MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday April 24 from 10:30am.
The land value history at 10 Victor Crescent MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has the most recent growth rate of -5.43%, giving an unimproved land value of $516,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Victor Crescent.
10 Victor Crescent MOSS VALE, NSW 2577 has 7 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Moss Vale High School.
|1.46 km||Moss Vale High School||Narellan Rd, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.13 km||St Paul's Catholic Primary School||18 Garrett Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.46 km||St Paul's International College||463 Argyle Street, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.68 km||Tudor House||6480 Illawarra Highway, Moss Vale 2577|
|2.70 km||Moss Vale Public School||Browley St, Moss Vale 2577|
|3.86 km||Chevalier College||11 Charlotte Street, Burradoo 2576|
|4.66 km||Oxley College||Railway Parade, Burradoo 2576|
10 Victor Crescent is located within the suburb of Moss Vale, which has a population of 8,579, a median age of 43 and an average household density of 2.4 people.