1 / 16
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will still be conducting inspections via private appointment only. Please refer to the advertised time to assist in coordinating your private inspection time. Don't hesitate to contact us to organise a suitable inspection time in a safe environment outside of the advertised time.
Occupying a peaceful street position in the highly sought-after suburb of Bonython is this modern split level 4-bedroom ensuite home. Perfectly positioned for an effortless lifestyle, this home offers all the key elements for a young family, a professional couple or those looking for an easy-care lifestyle.
Upon entry you will be immediately impressed with the combination of large, practical & modern living spaces, well-appointed designer kitchen, lounge, bathrooms & beautiful connection to the outdoor alfresco.
The kitchen will be sure to impress the family chef with a functional & practical design. Featuring ample bench space, island bench, 4 burner gas cooktop, electric oven & a built-in dishwasher that will make clean-up a breeze. There is also plenty of overhead & below bench storage, every cooking utensil will have a place to call home.
A serene, relaxing main bathroom in understated warm tones comprises floor to ceiling tiles, large vanity, plus a bathtub & semi-frameless shower. The toilet is conveniently separate from the main bathroom, allowing multi-use of the space.
The master bedroom is segregated from the rest of the house. This space is well proportioned & includes an impressive walk-in robe as well as a stylish & private ensuite. The other 3 bedrooms, located on the upper level are well-sized & include built-in robes plus large windows for natural sunlight exposure.
You will just love the balance of nature, amenities, thriving local shops, community & educational facilities Bonython has to offer. This magnificent family home offers easy access to the Greenway South.Point shopping centre, multiple schooling options, picturesque ponds, walking trails, parks & BBQ facilities.
It’s easy to see yourself living in this remarkable residence with simply nothing to do except turn the key, unpack & enjoy. Inspect at your earliest convenience to avoid missing out.
- Welcoming street appeal & split-level design
- 2 large living areas; formal lounge & family
- Flexible floorplan offering multi-purpose use & segregated living
- 3 bedrooms on upper level with master wing on ground level
- Large sleek tiles throughout passageways, kitchen and family
- Quality carpets to bedrooms & lounge room
- NBN ready suburb with fibre to the node
- Beautifully appointed kitchen with large island bench & ample storage
- Kitchen with granite stone bench tops, gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliance
- Bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiles & semi-frameless shower screen
- Ducted gas heating & ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Master suite with impressive walk-in robe & stylish ensuite
- All bedrooms are generous in size with large built-in robes
- Back to base home security system for peace of mind
- Paved covered alfresco & easy maintenance gardens
- Motorised retractable folding arm awning attached to alfresco
- 2000 litre ‘Bushmans’ rainwater tank plumbed for toilets & garden tap
- Instantaneous Rheem Integrity gas hot water system
- Crimsafe wire doors fixed to front, rear & laundry doors
- Tinted windows throughout for added comfort & privacy
- Double garage with remote door, rear yard access & internal access
- Total internal living: 165.31m2
- Garage: 38.78m2
- Block: 390m2
- EER: 5.5 stars
- Land value: $319,000 (2019)
- Rates: $2,396 p.a. approx.
- Build: 2009
The land value history at 10 Stella Hume Street BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $319,000.
The House at 10 Stella Hume Street BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $0 on 30 September 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Stella Hume Street BONYTHON, ACT 2905 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Bonython Primary.
|1.14 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|1.69 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.70 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|2.18 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|2.25 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|2.62 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.09 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|3.09 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|3.37 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|3.67 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
10 Stella Hume Street is located within the suburb of Bonython, which has a population of 3,786, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.