Backing onto crown land with nature at your doorstep, this quality built home will never be built out and is situated in one of the most sought after locations in the area. Only a 1km walk to Batemans Bay High School, SDN Childcare, Corrigans Beach and playground.
- 5 bedrooms, all of generous size (5th bedroom downstairs perfect for a teenage retreat, another rumpus room, or add a kitchenette and shower to create a granny-flat STCA).
- Large living room with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook-top and electric oven.
- Large dining room.
- Fabulous entertaining area with great sized timber deck.
- Copious amounts of storage.
- Extra large double garage - perfect for the home gym or workshop, heaps of potential.
Approx. 7 minutes drive to Batemans Bay shopping and cafe precinct, Marina and foreshores, 2 hours to Canberra and approx. 3.5 hours to Sydney.
Call for an inspection at your earliest convenience.
Block size: 707sqm
Council rates: $2603.61pa
The House at 10 Sorrel Place CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $530,000 on 17 August 2017.
10 Sorrel Place CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
10 Sorrel Place is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.