This as-new home is situated in a peaceful street and presents a stylish contemporary façade. It offers spacious, separate living areas, superb energy saving features, high end finishes and is designed with entertaining in mind. An impressive portico shelters the front terrace and double glass doors open to a wide entry featuring stunning porcelain tiles.
Winter sunlight pours into the generous formal lounge which enjoys the north aspect and views up to One Tree Hill from the front of the home. Quality neutral carpet furnishes lounge and bedrooms. Double glazing to all windows and doors, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensure comfort, supported by a solar array of twenty panels.
High ceilings with LED lighting and fresh white décor enhance space and light throughout the home, and the oversized, glossy porcelain tiles continue into the vast casual living area. The sleek kitchen showcases a stone island bench with breakfast bar and a Bosch semi-integrated dishwasher, Bosch 900 mm oven and induction cooktop. Sparkling pendant lighting and marble splashbacks, a large walk-in pantry and streamlined joinery add to the elegant finish.
There is a built-in study nook with internet cabling, and from the family room a sliding door opens onto a spacious and private covered entertaining deck overlooking the garden.
From the family room a sliding door leads to the bedroom wing. The generous master bedroom offers walk-through robes and a swish ensuite featuring a stone vanity top with twin basins and a frameless rain shower. Three other bedrooms all have built-in robes and the main bathroom features a deep bath, stone vanity top, a rain shower and separate w/c. The laundry offers stone finishes and storage. Hot water is supplied by an efficient Stiebel Eltron heat pump.
There is internal access to the double garage which is fitted with an auto door and built-in shelving. Perimeter paving ensures low maintenance and the grassy areas offer plenty of scope for the creative green thumb to plant shrubs in front and rear gardens.
It is just a short drive to shops and schools, while walking trails on nature reserves are close by.
- As-new home features an impressive entry, spacious, separate living areas and luxury master suite
- Designed for entertaining and a relaxed lifestyle, featuring high end finishes and inclusions
- Single level, with near level access right around the home
- High ceilings, white décor and LED downlighting throughout, and striking oversized porcelain tiles from entry through casual living and hallway
- North facing, carpeted formal lounge at front of the home enjoys outlook to One Tree Hill
- Vast open plan casual living area has a study nook and opens onto covered entertaining deck
- Stunning kitchen showcases stone island bench, Bosch 900 m oven, glass cooktop and dishwasher, large walk-in pantry, marble splashbacks and streamlined soft close cabinetry
- Energy and cost saving in 20 solar panels, double glazing throughout and heat pump for hot water
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Generous master bedroom features walk-through robes and ensuite with twin basins and rain shower
- Three other bedrooms feature built-in robes with quality neutral carpet in all bedrooms and lounge
- Stylish main bathroom offers a deep bath and a rain shower, stone vanity top and a separate w/c
- Laundry has stone bench top and lots of storage
- Internal access to large double garage with auto panel lift door and built-in shelving
- Gardens are low maintenance with attractive stone retaining walls in rear garden and landscaping in front
- Construction 2019
- EER 6.0 Stars
- Residence: 200.5m2
- Alfresco: 15.2m2
- Porch: 11.0m2
- Garage: 38.4m2
- Total: 265.1m2
The House at 10 Ruzicka Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $375,000 on 17 April 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Ruzicka Street TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.22 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.49 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.66 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.31 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|3.41 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.54 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.59 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.59 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|