Located in one of the most sought after streets in Tuross Head this property is just 150m from the beach and a 100m from the Country Club, the home has been lovingly maintained and is centrally positioned on a gently sloping, 873sqm block.
The two storey, brick and tile residence comprises:-
- Kitchen/dining area is fitted with gas cooker, range hood, dishwasher, walk in pantry, loads of cupboards, and ample preparation space.
- Informal dining room that opens to the covered rear deck.
- Open plan living and formal dining room that opens to the front balcony with expansive ocean views.
- Renovated family bathroom with separate toilet.
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, built in robes and ocean views.
- Double bedroom with built in robes.
- Study or 3rd bedroom with built in robes.
- The internal stair case is fitted with an operational chair lift.
- Large double garage with internal access, 9.2 metres long with secure workshop and auto opening door.
- Spacious guest accommodation.
- Study/ Bedroom
- Renovated combined Bathroom and Laundry
- Loads of under stair storage.
The fully landscaped gardens are low maintenance and are irrigated by the 8 rain water tanks.
Call today to reserve a time to inspect this property.
The House at 10 Monash Avenue TUROSS HEAD, NSW 2537 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $695,000 on 28 February 2020.
10 Monash Avenue is located within the suburb of Tuross Head, which has a population of 2,241, a median age of 59 and an average household density of 2 people.