Auction Location: On Site.
As you enter this beautifully presented five bedroom family home, it is clear to see why the owner has loved living here for the past 19 years. The time has come for the owner to move on but that brings a fantastic opportunity for a very lucky buyer to secure this much loved property is a highly sought after position in Chisholm.
Spread over an exceptional 242m2 of living space, the house has been extended and updated over the years. You will love having four spacious separate living areas, perfect for large or extended families. The updated kitchen provides quality stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops, induction cooktop and ample cupboard/bench space. A real feature of this home is the expansive 52m2 living/family room flowing off the meals area with large slow combustion fireplace.
The owner will certainly miss entertaining family and friends in the impressive 102m2 covered outdoor entertaining area - prefect for alfresco dining. The established gardens are low maintenance and the enclosed backyard is surrounded by colorbond fencing with multiple storage sheds and a grassed area for the kids and pets to run around.
You will love the off-street parking this property offers... Not only is there a double garage with remote and internal access, there is also a double carport to the front and a secure single carport to the side of house - perfect for a boat, caravan or work vehicles.
Positioned in a peaceful elevated street with views across the valley, the property is only a few minutes to the Chisholm Village shopping centre and Vikings Club. You are also walking distance to Caroline Chisholm Junior & Senior Schools, playing fields, public transport and the Tuggeranong Town Centre is only a short drive away.
- Beautifully presented five bedroom ensuite family home
- Sought after elevated position with views across the valley
- Spacious separate living areas inc Lounge, Meals, Living/Family & Rumpus
- Impressive 102m2 covered alfresco area with water feature
- Updated kitchen with granite benchtops, ample cupboard and bench space
- Quality stainless steel kitchen appliances, induction cooktop, dishwasher
- Expansive 52m2 Living/Family room with access to alfresco
- Guest powder room with external access to alfresco
- Downstairs Rumpus or man cave with extra toilet
- Generous master bedroom suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Ducted gas heating, Slow combustion fireplace & Evaporative cooling
- Updated carpet to Lounge and all bedrooms
- Enclosed backyard with easy care gardens, colorbond fencing & grassed area
- House completely rendered including alfresco area
- Double brick garage with remote & internal access
- Double carport to front & single carport to the side of house
- Excellent under house storage – perfect for wine cellar
- Walking distance to local shops, schools, parks & public transport
Living area - 242.02m2
Alfresco area - 102m2
Garage area - 50.25m2
Front carport - 36.4m2
Side carport - 23m2
Block size - 1070m2
UV - $403,000
This is the family home you've been waiting for and with everything it offers, this impressive home is sure to attract attention. Call Patrick Kinnane to arrange a private inspection today.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 10 Lucy Gullett Circuit CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $403,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Lucy Gullett Circuit.
10 Lucy Gullett Circuit CHISHOLM, ACT 2905 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Caroline Chisholm School.
|0.51 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.51 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|0.76 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|1.45 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
|1.55 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.67 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|1.94 km||Fadden Primary||Hanlon Crescent, Fadden|
|2.40 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.49 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.61 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
10 Lucy Gullett Circuit is located within the suburb of Chisholm, which has a population of 5,121, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.7 people.