1 / 28
Auction to be run online via AuctionNow:
In accordance with new ACT Government health guidelines; from 11.59pm on Friday 17 September 2021 private buyer inspections may take place by appointment only. Please call to discuss booking a time for a private inspection.
In a brilliant, quiet but central location, just a short walk to light rail, shops, schools, parks and nature reserves, this inviting home has street appeal and is situated on the high side, amidst easy care gardens.
It offers large separate living areas, extensive entertaining and a spacious master suite.
The interiors have been refreshed in cool neutral white and there is LED downlighting through formal and casual living areas.
Sunlight streams into the spacious, open plan formal lounge/dining, which enjoys the north aspect, and highlights the attractive bamboo flooring. Full length windows are furnished with elegant Roman blinds.
To enhance privacy at the front, there are reflective window treatments, roller shutters and screening native shrubs.
The contemporary kitchen overlooks the airy, open plan casual living area which is full of light and flows onto the entertaining area. The kitchen offers plentiful storage and showcases white stone benchtops, a sleek island bench with breakfast bar, a gas cooktop, oven and quality stainless steel dishwasher.
In the family room, triple sliding stacker glass doors create a seamless flow onto the sizable, paved entertaining area.
There is an anchor post and attachment points for a shade sail, although the sunny open space is enticing just as it is over winter.
The luxuriously proportioned master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with frameless shower screen. Plush, brand new carpet in charcoal adds to the comfort.
All bedrooms feature ceiling fans, built-in robes, window furnishings as well as new carpet, while electric shutters are fitted to the third bedroom.
The fourth bedroom is situated at the front of the home, with a sliding door separating the entry from casual living and the rest of the home, so that it has the potential to be used as a study, or even a home office.
There is internal access to the large double garage, which has an automatic roller door, space at the rear for storage and there is walk through access to the rear yard.
The private rear garden features a water tank, lavender plants, two raised veggie beds and a third with a lemon tree, and is low maintenance yet offers plenty of room for the creativity of a green thumb.
The location is a mere stroll to either of two light rail stops for a smooth ride north to Gungahlin Marketplace, or south to nearby Exhibition Park for Saturday Farmers' Market, continuing on to the City Centre.
A number of schools are within a short distance, including Harrison Public, Harrison Pre-school, Franklin and Mother Teresa School.
Situated only a short walk from Franklin shops, which has a Woolworths and a Medical Centre, with nature reserves in every direction, the location is unbeatable!
Magnificent old eucalypts, ponds and wetlands feature in the reserves, connected by cycle paths winding throughout.
- Contemporary home in superb location, a short walk to light rail, shops, schools, parks and nature reserves
- Excellent street appeal, situated on the high side of quiet street and set amidst easy care gardens
- Fresh presentation with neutral white décor throughout and LED downlighting through living areas
- Sunlight streams into formal lounge/dining from north aspect, highlighting stylish bamboo flooring
- Elegant Roman blinds furnish formal living areas and a reverse cycle air conditioner is installed
- Ducted gas heating
- Modern kitchen overlooks the spacious, light filled casual living area which opens onto entertaining
- White stone island bench, Tuscany stainless steel oven, gas cooktop and quality stainless steel dishwasher
- Triple stacker glass doors create seamless integration of living areas with the fantastic paved entertaining area
- Support pole and attachment points for a shade sail are in place
- Generously sized master bedroom offers a walk-in robe and modern ensuite with frameless shower screen
- Electric roller shutters fitted to 3rd bedroom
- Fourth bedroom located separately at the front of the home, potentially making it an ideal "Work from Home" office
- All bedrooms feature ceiling fans, built-in robes and new carpet
- Main bathroom offers a bath, shower and separate w/c with practical three way access
- Laundry has a wall of storage and external door to the clothesline
- Rinnai instantaneous hot water
- NBN fibre to the premises, Foxtel satellite dish and wired-in surround sound speakers in the formal lounge
- Internal access to large double garage which has an automatic roller door, extra space at the back and walk through access to the rear garden
- Attractive stone retaining walls surround the private rear garden with water tank and raised beds for herbs and vegetables
- Short walk to Franklin shops with a Woolworths, Medical Centre and light rail to the City and Gungahlin Town Centre
- Harrison Public School, Pre-school, Franklin School and Mother Teresa School are all close by
- Parks and nature reserves in all directions, featuring ancient eucalypts, ponds, wetlands, all connected by cycle/walking paths
UV- $ 359,000 (approx)
Rates- $2,482.67 (approx)
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Leveque Street.
10 Leveque Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 16 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|0.92 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.03 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.86 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.91 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.91 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.66 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.94 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.20 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.53 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
10 Leveque Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.