1 / 26
Immaculately presented and ideal for the growing family or downsizers alike, this modern home is positioned at the edge of Crace's Nature Playground in a quiet and sought-after street. Offering open plan living at its best, the well-considered floorplan features plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
- Generously proportioned kitchen with island bench and stainless appliances
- Open plan family/dining room offering an abundance of natural light
- Segregated rumpus room/fourth bedroom
- Generous outdoor entertaining area captures local reserve
- Ducted heating & cooling,privacy and block out blinds, floating timber floors
- Well established gardens and secure yard
- Double automatic garage with internal access
The House at 10 Lanaba Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $265,500 on 23 May 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Lanaba Street CRACE, ACT 2911 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|1.48 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.48 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.48 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|1.95 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.17 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|2.20 km||University of Canberra High School - Kaleen||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.20 km||Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School||Baldwin Drive, Kaleen|
|2.42 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.83 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.90 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
10 Lanaba Street is located within the suburb of Crace, which has a population of 4,459, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.8 people.