1 / 34
Impressively laid out on a block of approximately 1,517 m2, in an elevated position on the high side of the dress circle, this luxuriously proportioned, architect designed home has distinctive street appeal. It takes in sweeping views over the golf course to the Brindabellas from formal and casual living, bedrooms and terraces.
Double doors open to the wide and welcoming entry which flows into vast, formal and casual living areas on either side. In both, the high raked ceiling is inclined towards to the north aspect, where clerestory windows invite sunlight to pour in over the cooler months. Stunning views are framed by a picture window in each, while others capture sunlight and views to the north. Elegant, glass panelled doors feature in the dining and there are high ceilings, LED downlighting and neutral white décor throughout.
In-slab heating through all living areas, and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning ensure comfort.
The enormous casual living area includes meals, family room and an impressive gourmet kitchen. This showcases expansive lengths of stone benchtop with a breakfast bar, a 900 mm glass cooktop, stainless steel oven, semi-integrated dishwasher and endless storage. From the family room, glass doors open onto a large expanse of sheltered outdoor entertaining, featuring an eye catching water feature, and a central covered section, complete with an outdoor sink. Adjacent is a well lit, brick smoke house, which could serve many uses.
Offering enviable space and luxury, the segregated master suite features a long wall of built-in robes, additional robes in the entry, and an opulent ensuite with a spa bath. Tranquil views over the golf course can be enjoyed from the room and private balcony.
The oversized second bedroom features beautifully crafted cabinetry with stone top, a walk-in robe and ensuite, both with skylights, and mountain views from a private balcony. Basking in sunlight from the north aspect, the third bedroom offers a wall of built-in robes and shares a two-way bathroom with the fourth.
A fifth bedroom or study is situated beside the master. Nearby is a powder room and the enormous laundry, opening to entertaining, which has massive storage and stone bench top.
A bright, self-contained living area, or rumpus, is situated on the lower level, overlooking gardens and there is access to both garages. It offers a modern kitchen, with a stainless steel oven and glass cooktop, and a bathroom, featuring quality consistent with all others.
The uncompromising commitment to quality finishes is on display throughout the home.
There is garaging for five cars; the oversized double garage at the front, fitted with an auto, panel lift door will accommodate at least two vehicles, while there are an additional double and a single garage at the side, with a storage bay.
This highly sought after, premium location is only a short walk to primary and high schools, a pre-school, shops, the Gold Creek Golf Club and Federation Square, as well as fabulous walking trails!
- Architect designed home featuring vast formal and casual living, huge bedrooms and bathrooms
- Offering sensational views from the elevated block of approx. 1,517 m2 in a premium cul-de-sac
- Impressive street appeal, complemented by low maintenance, professionally landscaped gardens
- High raked ceilings in both formal and informal living, each with clerestory windows
- Formal lounge/dining and casual living feature large picture windows framing the amazing views
- High ceilings, LED downlighting and neutral white décor throughout the home
- In-slab heating through all living areas and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Informal living includes a meals area, family room and a large, gourmet kitchen
- Kitchen showcases long slab of stone benchtop, with breakfast bar and semi-integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel oven, 900 mm glass cooktop and a large pantry
- Family and kitchen open onto expansive entertaining area with water feature and covered section
- Covered entertaining has an outdoor sink and a well lit, brick smokehouse
- Huge laundry offers a massive wall of storage and stone benchtops, with door to entertaining
- Powder room adjacent to laundry and another discreetly placed in hallway near lounge
- Luxurious, segregated master suite offers wall of robes, lavish ensuite with spa and private balcony
- Second bedroom features cabinetry with stone top, a walk-in robe, ensuite and a private balcony
- Third bedroom enjoys north aspect and shares a two-way bathroom with fourth bedroom
- Fifth bedroom/study situated adjacent to master bedroom and a powder room
- Self contained living/rumpus on lower level has modern kitchen and bathroom, and own entrance
- High end finishes throughout including quality drapes and pelmets, and solid timber internal doors
- Wool carpets, in excellent condition, in all bedrooms
- All four bathrooms and both powder rooms feature full height tiling in a contemporary tone
- Garaging for a total of five cars, all with auto, panel lift doors, plus a storage bay
- Security system and ducted vacuum system
- Cherry, fig and olive trees in side garden and a water tank, close to entertaining area
- Short walk to IGA Express, primary and high schools, and walking trails
- Short distance to Gold Creek Golf Club and Federation Square
Upper Residence: 430.42m2
Lower Residence: 60.53m2
Smoke House: 8.46m2
Garage & Store (including stairs): 222.4m2
The land value history at 10 Hendry Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.28%, giving an unimproved land value of $610,000.
The House at 10 Hendry Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $2,201,000 on 27 February 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Hendry Close NICHOLLS, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.12 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.30 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.53 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|2.81 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|2.86 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.86 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.88 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.97 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.57 km||Miles Franklin Primary||Alderman Street, Evatt|
|3.68 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
10 Hendry Close is located within the suburb of Nicholls, which has a population of 6,865, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 3 people.