This beautifully presented residence is sure to exceed your expectations. With a functional floorplan, ample living space and quality finishes, it ticks all the boxes!
Located in the increasingly popular Belmore Estate, this property offers an easy lifestyle suitable for families of all ages and sizes. With multiple zones of formal and informal living, there's something for everyone!
• 4 well-proportioned bedrooms plus study
• Main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, additional bedrooms all with BIW
• Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, integrated microwave, and ample pantry space
• Open plan living plus media room and kids' breakout room
• Secure double garage with internal access and automatic door
• Ducted heating and cooling
• Main bathroom conveniently positioned close to the 3 additional bedrooms, with bath, shower, and separate toilet
• Established landscaping and undercover outdoor entertainment area perfect for all season entertaining
This property offers an amazing opportunity not to be missed!
Contact Jess or Bella from Ray White to arrange your inspection today 0427 768 003 or (02) 4821 3788
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Heath Street.
10 Heath Street GOULBURN, NSW 2580 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Wollondilly Public School.
|1.12 km||Wollondilly Public School||Newton & Hoskins Sts, Goulburn 2580|
|1.29 km||The Crescent School||Fitzroy St, Goulburn 2580|
|1.55 km||Goulburn High School||Goldsmith St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.03 km||Mulwaree High School||40 McDermott Drive, Goulburn 2580|
|2.11 km||Goulburn Public School||Bourke St, Goulburn 2580|
|2.25 km||Trinity Catholic College||Clinton Street, Goulburn 2580|
|2.44 km||Tambelin Independent School||Fenwick Crescent, Goulburn 2580|
|2.64 km||St Joseph's Primary School||Lagoon Street, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.72 km||Goulburn North Public School||Union St, Goulburn North 2580|
|2.99 km||Saints Peter and Paul Primary School||10 Knox Street, Goulburn 2580|
10 Heath Street is located within the suburb of Goulburn, which has a population of 22,419, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.3 people.