1 / 38
This unique and elegant home has been painstakingly crafted and offers contemporary living in one of Canberra's most desirable locations; Taylor.
This luxurious family home is feature packed and showcases a premium build quality and an architectural design allowing an abundant of natural light with flowing and spacious living areas. The home utilises and maximises on all available space, presenting you with multiple spacious living areas that have been positioned to be perfect for entertaining.
The gourmet kitchen offers all the bells and whistles one would expect in a luxury home and comprises butler's pantry, quality Bosch appliances and stunning waterfall stone island bench top.
The home offers a spacious, contemporary custom design floor plan with high-quality inclusions throughout. A practical layout home with a list of features you have only dreamt of.
Casual living is continuous with an outdoor space designed for entertainment with the family. Also, nature is just on the doorstep of this fabulous location, with a walking/cycling pathway running along with parameter, park is just on a walking distance. Taylor school is only a short walk away & It is just a short drive to all the facilities of Gungahlin marketplace and the light rail terminals.
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Master with walk-in-wardrobe and en-suites
• Guest bedroom with en-suite with built in robe
• The additional two with built in wardrobes
• Floor to ceiling tiles in all bathrooms
• Study nook
• High ceilings
• Modern kitchen with butler's pantry
• 40mm stone island benchtop with waterfalls
• Soft close drawers
• Sliding windows in Kitchen
• 900 mm Bosch induction cooktop
• 900 mm Bosch oven
• 900 mm ducted rangehood
• Integrated Bosch dishwasher
• Double glazed windows
• Video intercom doorbell
• Premium blinds throughout
• Timber flooring
• Ducted heating and cooling with three zones
• Tiled alfresco with bench top in alfresco
• Low maintenance backyards
• Stunning build quality
• Huge double garage with internal access
• Close to schools, parks, public transportation.
• Block size: 540.00 m2 (approx.)
• Living : 216.95 m2 (approx.)
• Garage : 36.00 m2 (approx.)
• Alfresco : 30.93 m2 (approx.)
• Porch : 4.43 m2 (approx.)
• Total Residence : 288.31 m2 (approx.)
• Year Built : 2022
• EER : 6 Stars
Disclaimer: New Door Properties and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy of the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should information. Some images may be digitally styled/furnished for illustration purposes. Images and floor plans should be treated as a guide only. Purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries or contact the agent for more information.
The House at 10 Harry Seidler Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $424,000 on 26 May 2021.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Harry Seidler Crescent TAYLOR, ACT 2913 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|2.67 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.18 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.43 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.56 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|3.66 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|4.13 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|