In accordance with ACT Government health guidelines, unfortunately, we will not be conducting in-person open homes or auctions at this time. We will be conducting auctions through our online platform. Please contact your agent for further information.
*** Please go to https://raywhitecanberra.com.au/watch-our-auctions-live to watch the auction ***
Presenting you with the opportunity to call this sweet three bedroom property home. Set in an elevated position, capturing mountain views, this offering is not one you want to miss. Renovations have been made over the years, adding a timeless feel to this Calwell house. Including large scale modern tiles, downlights throughout, ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling and instantaneous gas hot water system.
A functional floor plan with multiple indoor and outdoor living options offers the flexibility most families are looking for. Including a spacious and segregated rumpus room that will suit those with hobbies, extended families or those that work from home. Hub of the home is the kitchen that opens onto the family area and out to the expansive covered back deck. Taking advantage of this elevated position both the kitchen and back deck capture fantastic sunsets across the mountainscape. Complete with tidy landscaping to the front and back yard, great for families with children or pets.
As well as the Calwell Neighbourhood Oval and the Mountain Circuit Playground, you are within proximity to popular local schools and all the amenities at Calwell Shopping Centre.
• Viewings available from 12th October
• Functional single level floor plan ideal for small or growing families
• Porcelain tiles in most living areas, carpet in bedrooms and rumpus
• Spacious rumpus room is segregated at the front of the home
• Living and dining room have floor to ceiling windows offer great natural light
• Family room is off the kitchen and opens onto the back deck
• Modern kitchen offers good storage and visibility to the deck
• Main bedroom is a great size with walk in robe and ensuite
• Bedroom two and three are comfortable and have built-in robes
• Bathroom has bathtub, separate toilet and access to bedroom two
• Laundry is a good size with external access
• Expansive covered deck captures fantastic sunsets across the mountainscape
• Fully fenced back yard and easy care gardens
• Great outdoor space for those who enjoy entertaining
• Double carport with covered access to entry
• Conveniently positioned close to popular and local amenities
The House at 10 Gurr Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $540,000 on 8 November 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Gurr Street CALWELL, ACT 2905 has 26 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Calwell Primary.
|0.62 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.09 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|1.39 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.43 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.51 km||Isabella Plains Early Childhood School||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.60 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.67 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Isabella Plains Campus||Ellerston Avenue, Isabella Plains|
|1.90 km||Bonython Primary||Hurtle Avenue, Bonython|
|2.26 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.36 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
10 Gurr Street is located within the suburb of Calwell, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 36 and an average household density of 2.8 people.