1 / 28
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Set on one of Fisher's largest blocks of 1556m2, this generous home of 247m2 has been renovated and extended to offer spacious rooms throughout and is ready for a new family to move in and make their own happy memories.
With a northerly aspect to the rear, the open-plan family and dining area is bathed in natural light and flows out to the sunny rear entertaining deck that overlooks the lovely back garden. The central kitchen is impressive in both size and inclusions with a walk-in pantry, a catalogue of Miele appliances and a large island bench with breakfast bar. The separate lounge room could also serve as a rumpus room or a second dining area as there is abundant space on offer.
Bedroom accommodation is perfectly catered for with four very spacious rooms that all have built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom boasting a study and renovated ensuite. Both the bathroom and ensuite feature underfloor heating which is a real luxury in the cold Canberra months, and ducted gas heating plus evaporative cooling keep the rest of the home comfortable year-round.
It's immediately apparent upon arriving at this home that it has been lovingly maintained and also improved over the years and features such as double glazed windows and doors throughout, Blackbutt timber flooring, LED lighting and 3 phase power only add to the appeal.
The established block is enhanced by mature and attractive gardens, a double garage with workshop space, a garden shed, 6,200 litre water tanks and ample off-street parking for cars, a boat, a trailer or a caravan.
Opportunities such as this one don't present themselves very often in Weston Creek, so if it's space you need then 10 Greenvale Street should be at the very top of your list.
- Quiet street
- Private street frontage with the house set back from the street
- North to the rear
- Single-level home
- Renovated and extended
- Separate lounge room
- Light-filled family and dining room
- Large, renovated kitchen
- Stone benchtops and large island bench with a breakfast bar
- Miele appliances including an induction cooktop, double oven (one is a combi microwave oven) and dishwasher
- Walk-in pantry
- Huge master bedroom with renovated ensuite with a double shower and separate study
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Renovated main bathroom with a separate toilet
- Underfloor heating in both bathrooms and toilet
- Large laundry with storage and a laundry chute
- Ducted gas heating (zoned) and evaporative cooling
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Blackbutt timber flooring
- Sunny rear entertaining deck with inbuilt wired external speakers
- Established gardens with automatic irrigation system
- Ample yard space
- Double automatic garage with workshop space
- Garden shed
- 3 phase power to the home and garage
- 2 water tanks (4,200 and 2,000 litres)
- Instantaneous gas hot water
- Cat 5E Ethernet cabling throughout
- Abundant off-street parking
- Walking distance to Stromlo High, Arawang Primary and St John Vianney's
Land Size: 1556m2
Living Size: 247m2 (approx.)
Land Rates: $2,933 p.a (approx.)
Land Value: $443,000 (approx.)
The land value history at 10 Greenvale Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has the most recent growth rate of 7.45%, giving an unimproved land value of $443,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Greenvale Street.
10 Greenvale Street FISHER, ACT 2611 has 33 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Mount Stromlo High School.
|0.20 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|0.51 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|0.52 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|0.68 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|0.86 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.34 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.52 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|2.63 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|2.83 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|2.85 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
10 Greenvale Street is located within the suburb of Fisher, which has a population of 3,004, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.5 people.