Highly private with excellent outdoor entertaining spaces and deluxe modern appointments throughout, this immaculate single three bedroom property is an immediately appealing family home. Set in a peaceful position in the popular precinct of Throsby, and only moments to natural bushland and walking trails, this stunning property represents a quality buying opportunity.
- Stylish inclusions combine with soft elegant tones
- Chic kitchen with gas cooking, stone benchtop, walk-in pantry
- Bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling tiles and stylish finishes
- Security alarm, CCT video system, key less entry,
- Fully fenced backyard with generous synthetic grassed area
- Floating timber flooring, 2.7 ceilings, custom joinery throughout
- Open plan living and dining area flows seamlessly
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling, Double glazed windows
- Residence 139sqm, Garage 37sqm, Total 176sqm
- Double car garage with remote and internal access
- A short drive into Gungahlin Town Centre and all of it's amenities
10 Gidgee Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday October 27 from 05:15pm.
The land value history at 10 Gidgee Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of -5.19%, giving an unimproved land value of $347,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Gidgee Street.
10 Gidgee Street THROSBY, ACT 2914 has 9 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.42 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|2.40 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.11 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.76 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.01 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.13 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.13 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.38 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.58 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
10 Gidgee Street is located within the suburb of Throsby, which has a population of 0, a median age of 0 and an average household density of 0 people.