~ Forthcoming Auction ~
Bookings by appointments open. Please call Anish on 0450 865 524 to book your slot from 18th September 2021.
Built by 2017 & 18 Master Builders Building Excellence award winner and 2019 finalist MSL Projects this well presented four-bedroom family home is a perfect example of quality workmanship.
Situated amongst other quality homes, in a friendly street in one of Gungahlin's most sought-after suburbs, Harrison. This spacious single level home perfectly suits a modern lifestyle offering privacy, tranquillity and convenience.
The modern kitchen with spacious pantry, ample storage space, stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher is one of the many features of this quality residence. The sun filled family room opens to an outdoor area perfect to enjoy BBQ’s with friends in Canberra summer while kids happily play in the freshly installed green lawn. A garage with remote controlled door and internal access, two zoned reverse cycle heating and cooling completes the picture.
The new buyer will enjoy the convenience of being within short distance to many amenities such as multiple schooling options, walking trails, parks as well as having the benefit of being close to the park n ride, light rail and Canberra City within only a short drive.
- Huge open plan living and dining area with 3-meter-high raked ceiling complemented with white stone feature wall and gorgeous red Jarrah hardwood timber flooring perfect for entertaining large family
- Living area opens to north facing alfresco for family outdoor entertainment
- 2.7-meter-high ceiling throughout the house
- Main bedroom with custom built Shannon OAK joinery walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and floor to ceiling tiles
- Second bedroom with small courtyard, a place perfect to explore kids creativity
- Quality carpets in all bedrooms
- Stunning large Kitchen with 40mm stone waterfall benchtop
- Quality Bosch stainless steel appliances
- Ample storage and spacious pantry, lazy Susan making corner spaces more accessible
- Soft close doors for all drawers and cabinets
- Main bath with semi frameless shower, floor to ceiling tiles and freestanding SPA bath to relax after all day’s hard work
- Separate w/c
- Laundry with large stainless-steel sink with 40 mm stone benchtop and ample storage with built in robe
- Ducted vacuum
- Fibre to Premise NBN
- Alarm system for added security
- Soft close joinery
- LED downlights inside and outside of the house keeping the running cost low
- Low maintenance backyard with high quality artificial grass and vege patch for garden lovers
- Rain water tank
- 1.17 km distance from Harrison Public School and Franklin shopping area
- Less than 500 meters from proposed Kenny high school and Park n ride facility
- 800 meters to Well station drive light rail station
- 3.23 km from Gungahlin marketplace
The House at 10 Fairydale Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $297,000 on 2 September 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Fairydale Street HARRISON, ACT 2914 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Harrison School.
|1.13 km||Harrison School||Nullabor Avenue, Harrison|
|1.42 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.21 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.29 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.29 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.46 km||Majura Primary||Knox Street, Watson|
|3.49 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.14 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
|4.33 km||Rosary Primary||Fleming Street, Watson|
|4.43 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
10 Fairydale Street is located within the suburb of Harrison, which has a population of 7,687, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.