1 / 20
Meander up the driveway, through a sea of Agapanthus, to this beautifully updated family home. Offering a versatile floor plan with so many options, this home is the perfect place to start, combine or grow your family.
Featuring four sizable bedrooms, a separate study, and large rumpus room, which could easily be converted to two additional bedrooms. There are multiple living areas with large timber bi-fold doors opening from the family room directly onto a fully enclosed outdoor sunroom, which then overlooks the sparkling solar heated, saltwater swimming pool - the ideal recipe to enjoy Canberra's summer nights. Or if it's too cold, sit back and relax in the cosy lounge room, while soaking up the heat of the open fireplace!
The master suite is located at the rear of the home and makes for a secluded parents hideaway, with views to the pool from a large sitting room, generous walk-in robe, and stunning renovated ensuite, there'll be plenty of opportunity for time away from the kids. The secondary bedrooms are close by, all include built-in robes and are serviced by a lovely updated bathroom, with bedroom two having its very own ensuite.
The centrally located kitchen has been recently updated and features modern inclusions, with plenty of natural light, deep stone benchtops, double oven, electric cooking, and Miele dishwasher, all complemented by lovely hardwood timber flooring through the kitchen, meals and family rooms.
Cars, boats, caravans and toys are also catered for, with an oversized double garage and plenty of additional off-street parking.
This lovely home offers everything a family could ever need and more. Don't miss the opportunity to secure your new lifestyle before it's too late!
• Beautifully presented and maintained family home
• Four well sized bedrooms, plus study
• Potential for six bedrooms, currently used as rumpus
• Multiple formal and informal living areas
• Modern kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele dishwasher, new oven and electric cooktop
• Segregated parents retreat including sitting room, large master bedroom with walk-in robe, and modern ensuite with large shower and custom vanity
• Bedroom two with walk-through robe and updated ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Modern main bathroom with feature skylight, double shower head, bathtub, and separate toilet
• Updated laundry including built-in cabinetry
• Quality carpet fitted to bedrooms and formal living areas
• Hardwood timber floors through family, meals and kitchen
• New 25kw ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling system throughout
• Open log fireplace in formal living room
• Large bi-fold doors off family room to fully enclosed outdoor sunroom
• Stunning solar heated in-ground swimming pool with new salt water chlorinator
• Large flat block with established, low-maintenance front and back gardens
• Double detached garage with remote access plus secure rear parking for two additional vehicles
• Circular driveway offering plenty of off-street parking
• New 18kw solar panels with 2 x 7.4kw inverters
• Ceiling and wall insulation
• New electric hot water storage unit
• Colourbond fencing, two garden sheds
• Bus stop at your door
• Short drive to South Point Tuggeranong, Westfield Woden, The Canberra Hospital and easy access to main arterial roads including the Monaro Highway and Tuggeranong Parkway
Outgoings and property information (approx):
• Living size: 228.8sqm
• Garage: 43.8sqm
• Rates: $3,308.97
• Land tax (if rented): $5,342.80
• Expected rent: $750-$800pw
• Year built: 1982
• EER: 2.5
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 10 Deamer Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $735,000 on 18 May 2020.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Deamer Crescent RICHARDSON, ACT 2905 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Richardson Primary.
|0.67 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
|1.26 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.27 km||Caroline Chisholm School||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.27 km||Caroline Chisholm Primary||Hambidge Crescent, Chisholm|
|1.32 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.47 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|1.71 km||Gilmore Primary||Heagney Crescent, Gilmore|
|2.02 km||Gowrie Primary||Jeffries Street, Gowrie|
|2.03 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.18 km||Holy Family Parish Primary||Castleton Crescent, Gowrie|
10 Deamer Crescent is located within the suburb of Richardson, which has a population of 3,006, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.