Looking for a quality built home for the large family? This term is often used, this home genuinely ticks that box!
- Spacious living area/granny flat, bedroom and bathroom downstairs.
- Upstairs has a breath taking formal living area big enough for ballroom dancing.
- A massive open plan kitchen, family & dining.
- 4 excellent sized bedrooms, master with a spacious ensuite and walk in robe.
- The extra large double garage should easily fit all your toys with room for a workshop.
- Quality built with air-con, window roller shutters to code and extra panelling and plywood.
- Solid core doors, high 2.7 ceilings 13 mill plasterboard, toughened glass, led lighting.
- Underhouse storage with more storage under the staircase.
Set in a quiet cul-de-sac this home is simply stunning! An inspection is imperative...
The land value history at 10 Correa Place CATALINA, NSW 2536 has the most recent growth rate of -3.01%, giving an unimproved land value of $133,000.
The House at 10 Correa Place CATALINA, NSW 2536 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $120,000 on 17 February 2017.
10 Correa Place CATALINA, NSW 2536 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Batemans Bay High School.
10 Correa Place is located within the suburb of Catalina, which has a population of 2,334, a median age of 53 and an average household density of 2.2 people.