Auction Location: On site.
Looking for a rural lifestyle but still want to be close to town? Then look no further... Set on approx 10 acres and just 10 minutes to Jindabyne is the rural property you have been waiting for. The home is spacious and offers a family friendly floor plan, with an attached two bedroom apartment, an ideal source of income or accommodation for guests.
• 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
• Master with walk in wardrobe
• Sunken lounge room
• Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge
• Wood fire
• Family bathroom with spa
• Separate toilet, 2nd off laundry
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling
• Drying room
• 5 KW solar system
2 Bedroom apartment
• Attached to main residence
• 2 bedrooms
• Lounge room with wood fire
• Storage shed
• Surrounded by mature trees
• Direct access to Steels Creek
• Fully fenced
• Double garage
• Community water supply
• Stables, yards & tac shed
The land value history at 10 Charlottes Lane JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has the most recent growth rate of 23.02%, giving an unimproved land value of $443,000.
The House at 10 Charlottes Lane JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $470,000 on 4 December 2012.
10 Charlottes Lane is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.