1 / 27
Next Inspection -
A WORD FROM OUR SELLERS;
"There are so many things we love about our architecturally designed home of 22 years. Our favourites would be its private and secluded location in a quiet cul-de-sac and yet has an expansive view from our balcony to the Brindabella ranges. We enjoy having our afternoon tea and watching the sunset. We love our main bedroom with a large ensuite and parents' retreat, but with close access to our kids' bedrooms.
The house is well designed with multiple living areas. The foyer flows through to the formal sunken lounge with high ceilings and the formal dining room with views of the front and back garden.
The private pergola and the back garden are great for entertaining family and friends, with easy access from the family meals area and the rumpus. There is often plenty of birdlife to entertain us while we enjoy a nice barbeque lunch there.
Buderim Place is a quiet cul-de-sac with friendly neighbours. It is well located, within short walking distance to Crace Central and Palmerston shops and a short drive to Gungahlin Town Centre. The walking track from our house will take us to the Gungahlin Pond in about 6 minutes, where we enjoy our weekly walk around the pond.
We will miss this home very much, but it is time for new beginnings, to be closer to our children in Sydney."
Front verandah: 21sqm
Total: 369.17sqm (Approximate)
• Located in a private and secluded location at the end of the cul-de-sac, with an open outlook all the way to the Brindabella ranges and Gungahlin town centre
• Open outlook with views of the Brindabella ranges from the balcony
• Large main bedroom with parent's retreat, ensuite, spa bath and separate toilet
• Four other spacious bedrooms
• Bathroom and a separate toilet upstairs
• Large entry foyer
• Architectural and timeless design with multiple formal and informal living areas
• Sunken formal lounge with high ceilings and broad views to the front garden
• Formal dining with views to front and back gardens
• Kitchen with Bosch electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
• Both family meals area and rumpus lead to a large pergola
• Private and leafy back garden that is good for entertaining friends and family
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• Spacious laundry and an additional bathroom on the ground floor
• Double garage and a storage area
• Convenient location, walking distance to Spec Place playground, Gungahlin Pond foreshore, Palmerston local shops, Crace Central and Burgmann Anglican School, and only a short drive to Gungahlin Marketplace and Canberra CBD
Rates: $3,156.05per annum (approx.)
Land tax: $4,920.93 per annum (approx.)
10 Buderim Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday May 21 from 11:30am.
There is currently no sale history available for 10 Buderim Place.
10 Buderim Place PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 20 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.68 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.68 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.30 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.04 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.06 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.06 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.56 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.61 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|3.02 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.03 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
10 Buderim Place is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.