Please note our Auction will be taking place online on 24/10/21 at 10:00am.
To register, simply create an account on AUCTION NOW and register to bid:
Please email Jess to arrange your private inspection, or you are welcome to view our online inspection through the link below:
Occupying a secure setting in a beautifully presented pocket of Ngunnawal, this contemporary residence offers an abundance of style and comfort, that instantly makes you feel you are home. Fresh contemporary interiors, quality inclusions plus beautifully landscaped outdoor spaces for entertaining combine to perfection in this character filled home. It is positioned a convenient stroll to local shopping, public transport, bike paths and parks.
- Immaculate interiors with an eye to open plan living and dining
- Perfect for buyers who love alfresco living and entertaining
- Franke induction cooktop, inbuilt microwave, caesarstone bench in kitchen, laundry & bathroom
- Stieble Eltron underfloor heating in bathroom
- Custom joinery in kitchen + study nook, laundry & entertainment unit
- Large north facing sunroom overlooking private garden
- Irrigation in backyard & whole backyard space with fire pit and entertainment area
- New carpets and spc hybrid flooring and plantation shutters throughout
- Short walk to parks, Ngunnawal Primary, bakery and buses
- Internal Living: 111.6 sqm
- Garage: 21.4 sqm
- Total Residence: 133 sqm
- Pergola: 25.2 sqm
- Block: 489 sqm
- Rates: $621 per quarter
- Land Tax: $848 per quarter
- Rental Estimate: $600-$620 per week
Disclaimer: The material and information contained within this marketing is for general information purposes only. Stone Gungahlin does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities regarding any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. You should not rely upon this material as a basis for making any formal decisions. We recommend all interested parties to make further enquiries.
The House at 10 Attunga Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $520,000 on 30 November 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Attunga Street NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.46 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.07 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.25 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.53 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.14 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.26 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.54 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.99 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.99 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.10 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
10 Attunga Street is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.