Buyer's price guide: From $720,000
This well-presented residence is ready to enjoy. It boasts excellent opportunities for any growing family or investor.
Beautifully presented throughout, this spacious family home retains many gorgeous features combining with a functional layout for the growing family or astute investor.
Filled with natural light and set on an impressive 450 sqm block. This stunning residence represents an easy and low-maintenance lifestyle for families who love to entertain, yet still with family comfort in mind.
The open plan kitchen flows out to the pergola, perfect for entertaining all year round, whilst enjoying the low-maintenance backyard where kids and adults can play.
- Perfect for a downsizer, family or couple with future plans
- Vacant possession
- Pre-Auction offers welcome
- Early occupancy accepted.
Property Features Include:
- Freshly painted home & new lightings
- Brand New, Lush front and backyard landscaping.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, Master with ensuite and WIR
- Other two bedrooms with BIR's
- Spacious formal skylit living room
- Fantastic outdoor entertaining areas surround the home
- Open Plan Living with spacious Dining area and plenty of storage
- Gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
- Large Second Bathroom, Powder Room
- Level backyard, ideal for the growing family
- Internal laundry with ample storage throughout
- 105sqm living, 37sqm garage, 450sqm block
- Double Garage and Off-street parking
- Conveniently located within walking distance to school, shops and amenities.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
SMS '10' to 0452 646 746 to get a copy of the digital brochure containing the contract & explanation of the friendly auction system which buyers are appreciating.
Floor Area:105 m2
Garage: 37 m2
Rates: $647/qtr Approximately
Land Tax: $860/qtr Approximately (for Investor only)
For more information or to learn more about this property please call Yubi Baral 0452 646 746 and Suraj 0424 466 122
Pre-auction offers are kept confidential as a courtesy to each buyer
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deemed or believed to be reliable. One Agency Gungahlin does not warrant the accuracy of the information and interested persons should rely wholly on their own inquiries.
The House at 10 Alice Clarke Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $1,601,000 on 22 December 2009.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10 Alice Clarke Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Holy Spirit Primary.
|1.19 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.25 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.28 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.37 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.95 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.11 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.48 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.67 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.67 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.92 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
10 Alice Clarke Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.