Located in the friendly and well-maintained "Scullin Gardens" complex, this home is an excellent opportunity for first home buyers, downsizers or investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Modern and spacious throughout, the floor plan provides a flexible space for year round entertaining, living and retreating, whilst carefully considered renovations allow you to move in immediately.
An expansive entertainer's deck provides a private space to entertain in summer under the breeze of the ceiling fan, or additional covered space overlooking the matured and manicured garden offers a tranquil retreat.
High cathedral ceilings with exposed beams, above an open plan living & dining enhance the sense of space, with large double glazed windows, ducted gas heating and a 6 star energy rating to extend the opportunity to entertain inside during the cooler months.
Three generous bedrooms with built-in robes, the master with renovated ensuite, modern main bathroom with a separate toilet and an updated laundry to match, this home offers all you could want, from the moment you move in.
- Modern ensuite, main bathroom & laundry
- Contemporary floorboards to living areas
- Spacious master with ensuite and his/hers built in wardrobes
- Built in wardrobes to beds 2 & 3
- Functional split-level floor plan
- Renovated kitchen with an abundance of storage
- Entertainers deck with ceiling fan
- Double Glazed windows at the front
- Single lock up garage with room for additional storage
- Ceiling fans to all rooms
- Approx. 100m walk to Bus Stop
- Approx. 200m walk to Page Oval & Playground facilities
- Approx. 1km walk to Scullin Shops, Scullin Oval, Pre-school, Southern Cross Primary & Daycare
- Approx. 4 Minutes drive to Westfield Belconnen
- Approx. 6 Minutes drive to Kippax
- Body corporate: Approx. $498/q
- Council rates: Approx. $604/q
The Townhouse at 10/93 Chewings Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $415,000 on 27 January 2015.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10/93 Chewings Street SCULLIN, ACT 2614 has 32 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Florey Primary.
|0.68 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|0.81 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|0.83 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.02 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.18 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.71 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.80 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.89 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|1.99 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.29 km||Weetangera Primary||Southwell Street, Weetangera|
10/93 Chewings Street is located within the suburb of Scullin, which has a population of 2,929, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.