Ideally located in the heart of thriving Kippax Fair, this spacious, value packed apartment could be the perfect opportunity to break into the real estate market.
Located on the ground floor, the design is open plan with a light airy feel. The living spaces are a great size, the large bedroom has a built in wardrobe and the kitchen has stainless appliances and a dishwasher. Additionally there is an enormous north facing oversized balcony to entertain guests.
- Good size bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Large open plan living, the layout providing ample space to include a study/ work area as well as lounge and dining
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large bathroom
- Stylish kitchen with granite benchtops and stainless appliances
- Internal European style laundry
- Oversized balcony, perfect for entertaining guests
- Lock up underground car accommodation with storage space
- Secure building access
- Fantastic location, with shopping, restaurants, clubs, buses and library literally at your doorstep.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
The Apartment at 10/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $240,000 on 7 March 2019.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10/68 Hardwick Crescent HOLT, ACT 2615 has 23 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Kingsford Smith School.
|0.81 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.02 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|1.03 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|1.37 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.94 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|1.98 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|2.12 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|2.21 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|2.86 km||Belconnen Primary Introductory English Centre (at Charnwood Dunlop Primary School)||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
|2.86 km||Charnwood-Dunlop School||Bettington Circuit, Charnwood|
10/68 Hardwick Crescent is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.