Cradled by landscaped gardens and with an enviable north-to-the-rear aspect, townhouse convenience meets free-standing home proportions in this rare Lyons lifestyle offering, in the well regarded 'Elmsea' complex. Flexible living and family entertaining come to the fore with gorgeous solid Tasmanian Oak flooring and LED downlights framing the open plan living and dining space, with a large, tiled separate family living area flowing to the private, landscaped courtyard and connected to the open-plan kitchen, featuring new Franke gas cooktophob, new Franke oven, Granite benchtops, dishwasher, and lots of storage.
Enjoying a resort-style ensuite, complete with spa bath and separate shower as well as a walk-in robe and stylish dressing area, the main suite is positioned away from the additional bedrooms, adding a highly sought-after layer of privacy. Both additional bedrooms have built-in robes and share the main bathroom, complete with its own bathtub, and convenient sperate toilet. Add the good-sized internal laundry and remote-control double garage with internal access, and the enviable Lyons lifestyle can be yours without compromising on style and space.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2-car remote lock up garage
- Solid Tasmanian Oak and tiles throughout
- Open plan living and dining room and additional family living, flowing to courtyard and adjacent to open-plan kitchen
- Good sized kitchen with Granite benchtops, new Franke gas cooktop and oven, abundant storage, and quality appliances
- Main suite enjoying walk-through robe and ensuite with spa
- Both additional bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with own bathtub and a convenient separate toilet
- Ducted evaporative cooling in addiotin to ducted gas heating throughout
- Landscaped surrounds with built in BBQ
- Large internal laundry with great storage
- Double remote-control garage with internal access
- Park views and a 5 minute walk to shops, restaurants in Westfield, CIT, bus interchange and future light rail stop
The Townhouse at 10/61 Launceston Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $20 on 7 July 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10/61 Launceston Street LYONS, ACT 2606 has 38 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.15 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.03 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.03 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.40 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.50 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.55 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.73 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.73 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|2.02 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.08 km||Woden School (The)||Denison Street, Deakin|
10/61 Launceston Street is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.