Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, with a north-westerly aspect from the balcony, this solid two-bedroom apartment located on level one of the Norfolk Gardens complex, has warmth, light and space. Open-plan living gives an airy ambience, and the large windows allow gentle autumn sunshine to flood in. The kitchen is well laid out and provides the basic essentials. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and easy access to the separate toilet and spacious bathroom, which also contains a European style laundry. One designated car space and storage unit is provided in the complex and there is visitor parking at the front. Only a short walk to public transport, the Canberra Hospital, the Woden Town Centre and local schools and shops, this is an ideal first home or investment opportunity.
• First floor, two-bedroom apartment located on pretty, tree-lined cul-de-sac
• Welcoming entry with double cupboard linen press
• Open plan lounge/dining with carpet, electric wall heater, venetian blinds on large windows, sliding glass and screen door access to front balcony overlooking natural bush surrounds
• Functional kitchen with great storage space, electric oven and hotplates
• Master bedroom is large with built-in wardrobes, blinds and sheer curtains on window
• Bedroom two is also spacious with built-in wardrobes, blinds and sheer curtains on window
• Bathroom features spa bath with overhead shower, vanity and laundry facilities with dryer included
• Separate toilet
• Carport with lockable storage cupboard
• Close to amenities such as public transport, local schools and ovals and a short walk to Woden Town Centre with its variety of facilities, including medical, library, Government shop front and more.
• EER: 5
• Built in: 1990
• Apartment size: 78.5m2 Balcony: 6.7m2
• Strata Fees: Admin: $499.50 p.q. Sinking: $243 p.q.
• Currently rented at: $400 per week -periodic tenancy
• Land Tax: $780 p.q (approx.)
• Rates: $566 p.q
There is currently no sale history available for 10/32 Bootle Place.
10/32 Bootle Place PHILLIP, ACT 2606 has 42 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital.
|0.49 km||Hospital School (The)/Canberra Hospital||Yamba Drive, Garran|
|0.68 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|0.72 km||Garran Primary||Gilmore Crescent, Garran|
|0.80 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|0.85 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.29 km||Canberra Christian School||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.43 km||Hughes Primary||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.43 km||Southside Primary Introductory English Centre (at Hughes Primary School)||Kent Street, Hughes|
|1.51 km||Mawson Primary||Ainsworth Street, Mawson|
|1.56 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
10/32 Bootle Place is located within the suburb of Phillip, which has a population of 2,936, a median age of 32 and an average household density of 1.9 people.