Auction Location: In Rooms at LJ Hooker Canberra City.
Auction In Room LJ Hooker Auction HQ Wednesday 26th May 6pm
A one bedroom townhouse... Why settle for apartment living when you can have all the added benefits of your own space!
North facing and set amid established leafy surrounds, this beautiful property combines a convenient location with a modern low maintenance design. Immaculate inside and out, it boasts a secure front and rear yard, open plan living and dining area, master bedroom with ensuite and large walk through robe, Reverse cycle heating/cooling and a single lock up garage with remote. Proving an excellent opportunity in sought after O'Connor, perfect for those who like indoor/outdoor living and ideally located within short walking distance of O'Connor shops, school and direct transport to the CBD.
- North facing living and spacious outdoor areas
- Previously rented at $520.00 per week
- Modern double storey design
- Large Bedroom with Walk through robe and study
- Gas cook top and BOSCH stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Stone bench tops
- Reverse cycle air conditioning units
- High ceilings
- Separate laundry/powder room on ground floor
- Floor to ceiling tiles to bathroom/ensuite
- Single Lock up garage in Basement
- Close to Lyneham and Dickson shopping precincts
- Walk to local high school and oval
41m2 Courtyards (front & back)
Body Corp $3,003 P.A
There is currently no sale history available for 10/3 Banjine Street.
10/3 Banjine Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 34 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyneham Primary.
|0.30 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|0.64 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|0.65 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
|0.67 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|0.94 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.24 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.24 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.35 km||Daramalan College||Cowper Street, Dickson|
|1.63 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|1.73 km||Emmaus Christian School||Davenport Street, Dickson|
10/3 Banjine Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.