1 / 19
Auction Location: Online LJ Hooker Canberra City.
If your next move is about lifestyle, convenience and absolutely no sacrifice when it comes to quality, you must ensure an inspection of this generous, light filled single level, executive town residence. The owner is keen to see the property sold on OR before auction and can extend to the successful buy a very flexible settlement.
From the moment you step through the door you will be embraced by character; from the warmth of the timber flooring, the feeling of large open spaces with high ceilings and every window offering a green garden vista. The living spaces flow easily to the most beautiful private courtyard and gardens.
The location will spoil you, take a walk to the local shops and restaurants, down to Lake Burley Griffin or enjoy a bush walk on Mt Ainslie.
- Engineered timber floors through the living spaces & kitchen
- Kitchen with stone work tops, gas cooking & ample storage
- Segregated living & dining spaces
- The gas fireplace provides a lovely ambiance
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Main bedroom sits to the front, with walk in robe & light fresh ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 sit to the rear & share a generous light bathroom & separate toilet
- You will appreciate an abundance of storage throughout
- Separate laundry
- Internal access to the double auto garage
- Communal gardens & gazebo available to enjoy with family & friends
- This is a development is exclusive to 55+ occupants
- Living size; 158.2sqm
- Garage; 37.2sqm
- Corporate fee; $1,708.85 per quarter/this includes ACT rates + water supply & usage
There is currently no sale history available for 10/19 Ryrie Street.
10/19 Ryrie Street CAMPBELL, ACT 2612 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus.
|0.40 km||Canberra Grammar School - Northside - early childhood campus||Blamey Crescent, Campbell|
|0.55 km||St Thomas More's Primary||White Crescent, Campbell|
|0.77 km||Campbell Primary||Chauvel Street, Campbell|
|0.81 km||Campbell High||Treloar Crescent, Campbell|
|1.61 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.39 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|3.16 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.16 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|3.35 km||Northside Primary Introductory English Centre (at North Ainslie Primary School)||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
|3.35 km||Ainslie North Primary||Majura Avenue, Ainslie|
10/19 Ryrie Street is located within the suburb of Campbell, which has a population of 4,997, a median age of 28 and an average household density of 2.5 people.