Quality renovations, thoughtful aspecting and convenient positioning make this lovely two-bedroom apartment a delight throughout the seasons. With ease of access to public transport and just a short walk to a variety of amenities, it will be highly sought after by downsizers looking for a low maintenance property and those buying a home for the first time.
Fully renovated throughout, this apartment is ready for its new owners to move in with nothing left to do! The modern kitchen has been decorated in neutral tones and includes stainless steel appliances, tiled splashback, double sink, electric cooktop, breakfast bar and fabulous storage options. It overlooks the living area that is complete with a split system unit and floor to ceiling glass to ensure endless natural light.
Car accommodation is provided by a single carport and there is additional off-street and visitor parking within the complex. Whether you are a first home buyer looking to enter the market or are a downsizer searching for a low maintenance home, inspection of this lovely apartment is highly recommended!
- Light filled and fully renovated two bedroom apartment in a neat and quiet complex
- Positioned in a sought after suburb with ease of access to public transport and just a short drive to Woden and Canberra City
- Nicely renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and excellent bench and cupboard space
- Lovely living space with split system unit and floor to ceiling glass to ensure light filled living year round
- Renovated bathroom decorated in modern tones includes a laundry area
- Car accommodation provided by a single carport and additional visitor parking options
The Apartment at 10/18 Glenmaggie Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $250,000 on 27 February 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
10/18 Glenmaggie Street DUFFY, ACT 2611 has 15 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Duffy Primary.
|0.21 km||Duffy Primary||Burrinjuck Crescent, Duffy|
|1.51 km||St Jude's Primary||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.66 km||Canberra Montessori School||Mulley Street, Holder|
|1.73 km||Charles Weston School||Woodberry Avenue, Coombs|
|2.21 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
|2.47 km||Islamic School of Canberra||33 Heysen Street, Weston 2611|
|2.48 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|2.50 km||Orana Steiner School||Unwin Place, Weston|
|2.61 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|2.87 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
10/18 Glenmaggie Street is located within the suburb of Duffy, which has a population of 3,162, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.7 people.