PLEASE NOTE: Vendor has requested best and final offers by Monday the 19th of April at 3.00pm.
With a beautiful northerly rear aspect enhancing the superb natural light, this modern townhouse captures tranquil outlooks across the lush neighbouring parklands. It's set in Springbank Rise, a sought-after pocket of Casey close to Casey Market Town.
- Lovely garden entrance and a sunlit level lawn at the rear
- Generous free flowing layout with two separate living areas
- Family/lounge room extends to the private rear courtgarden
- Stylish kitchen with stone benches and quality gas appliances
- Three bedrooms on the upper level, master includes ensuite
- Sleek full main bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry room plus guest powder room on entry level
- Lock-up garage, ducted air conditioning and video intercom
- This is an ideal family home in a coveted leafy community
- Effortless stroll to Springbank Rise playground and Casey dog park
There is currently no sale history available for 10/17 Pickup Close.
10/17 Pickup Close CASEY, ACT 2913 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|1.58 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.73 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|1.79 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.63 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.16 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.63 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.97 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|4.11 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|4.21 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.21 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
10/17 Pickup Close is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.