1 / 35
Next Inspection -
Auction Location: Henley Property Office, Jindabyne.
Henley Property is pleased to announce 1 Willis Court, Jindabyne, to the market. The property represents an opportunity to secure a better future for you and your family, providing a fantastic lifestyle in a premium residence.
This stunning family home is set on 5 acres, backing on to public reserve with enviable views of the rolling hills and beautiful natural bushland. With the added convenience of being just 7 minutes from the centre of Jindabyne, the property also boasts proximity to the country's most popular ski fields, with ease of access avoiding Jindabyne town centre.
If you have a family that is craving space, this is one property not to be missed. To the East you will find the master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, accompanied by study and parents retreat/lounge room. Three further bedrooms, all with built-in robes, can be found in the West wing, along with family bathroom, generous laundry and further lounge room. Step into the main living area where geothermally heated, polished concrete flooring, and expansive open plan design, give a sense of grandeur and luxury.
Features at a glance;
• 38 kms from Perisher, 40 kms from Thredbo
• Beautiful valley views across natural bushland and high-country pasture
• 5 acres of cleared bushland
• Northerly aspect
• Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom with bathtub
• Dual living areas
• Open plan Kitchen, Living and Dining area
• Feature Stonework Fireplace
• Double Glazed windows throughout
• Geothermal under floor heating across entire floorplan
• Polished concrete flooring
• Undercover courtyard & Fully fenced house yard
• Instant Gas hot water system
• Passive solar design of building with cross ventilation resulting in great energy efficiency
• Extensively insulated walls and ceiling
• Eco-friendly with minimal carbon footprint
• Large dual purpose shed with studio
Due to NSW Health guidelines all clients will be required to show their certificate of vaccination or medical exemption when coming to our open home auction. If you are unable to provide these details, please call one of our agents to schedule a private inspection or register for the auction via online or telephone bidding.
1 Willis Court JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 3 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Tuesday October 19 from 04:00pm.
The Acreagesemi-Rural at 1 Willis Court JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $1,100,000 on 3 December 2018.
1 Willis Court JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
1 Willis Court is located within the suburb of Jindabyne, which has a population of 2,629, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.4 people.