Auction Location: On site
Don't miss this opportunity to upgrade to a beautifully cared for four bedroom home in family friendly Conder. Located in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac on a huge 791m2 block, this home is spacious and versatile with a practical floor plan that provides so many options for family living. Showcasing a stylish interior, four large bedrooms, two bathrooms and multiple living spaces, it ticks all the boxes for growing families.
The formal lounge and dining are cosy and warm, creating a welcoming and comfortable space to relax. Stylishly upgraded, the kitchen includes waterfall stone benchtops, quality appliances, tons of cupboard and bench space and polished hardwood floors for that touch of elegance. The eat-in peninsula is ideal for casual meals or entertaining while the adjoining family room is spacious enough for both lounge and dining.
Parents will love the generous master with gleaming ensuite and wall-to-wall built-in robes, while the rest of the family is well looked after with three additional great sized bedrooms and an updated family bathroom complete with luxurious spa bath, separate shower with floor to ceiling tiles.
Outside, the undercover entertaining area is the perfect place to bring together family and friends. Kids will delight in the beautiful pond and make the most of the expansive backyard. With undercover parking for three cars, there's room for a workshop, boat and trailer in the oversized double garage and additional secure carport. Located across the road from a park and playground, you're also minutes from schools, public transport, shops and a short drive to Tuggeranong town centre and the city. This one won't last, so make your move before it's too late.
* Stylishly presented 4 bedroom 2 bathroom family home
* Separate formal lounge and dining plus family room with polished hardwood floors
* Stunning kitchen with quality 75cm oven, induction cooktop, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Expansive covered entertaining area with ducted gas to BBQ
* Large backyard with pond and newly landscaped gardens
* Spacious master bedroom with updated ensuite and built-in robes
* Three additional bedrooms with built-ins
* Updated family bathroom with spa bath and infinity hot water system
* Super fast 100Mb download speed and data points to main living and office
* Brivis ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling throughout
* Ducted vacuum system throughout
* Large updated separate laundry
* Oversized remote double garage with additional height, storage space and workshop area
* Second driveway with additional secure remote entry carport
* Electric roller shutters for privacy and security
* Minutes from schools, local shops, transport and link roads.
* Land size: 791m2
* Garage: 60m2 + additional carport 21m2
* House built: 1992
* Rates: $2229 per annum
* Land tax: $2875 per annum (if applicable)
* EER: 2 Stars
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, LJ HOOKER TUGGERANONG does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The House at 1 Tuckson Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $565,000 on 21 December 2012.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Tuckson Place CONDER, ACT 2906 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Charles Conder Primary.
|0.60 km||Charles Conder Primary||Tom Roberts Avenue, Conder|
|1.04 km||Lanyon High||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.10 km||St Clare of Assisi Primary||Heidelberg Street, Conder|
|1.95 km||Gordon Primary||Knoke Avenue, Gordon|
|2.59 km||Theodore Primary||Lawrence-Wackett Crescent, Theodore|
|2.91 km||Calwell High||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|2.99 km||Calwell Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.01 km||St Francis of Assisi Primary||Casey Crescent, Calwell|
|3.16 km||Covenant Christian School||Woodcock Drive, Gordon|
|4.11 km||Richardson Primary||May Gibbs Close, Richardson|
1 Tuckson Place is located within the suburb of Conder, which has a population of 5,059, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.9 people.