Gabbi and Rex are delighted to be offering this rare and exciting opportunity in Wanniassa.
Whether you are looking for an investment property with incredible rental return, a home to live in, plus another to offset your mortgage, or the perfect arrangement for large or extended families to live in close proximity.
- 814m2 flat block has been developed to accommodate the homes that are divided into two separate self-contained residences (with individual entrances and metered separately)
- Both homes are single level with separate back yards and a single lock-up garage each with automatic door
- Ample off-street parking, able to utilise the large frontage of the corner block
- Established, easy to maintain gardens
- Close to local schools and arterial roads, sitting in the heart of the suburb
Residence 1 – 1A Staughton Place:
- 3 bedrooms all with built-in robes plus one bathroom home
- Renovated kitchen, with gas cooking, ample storage and breakfast bar
- Updated bathroom with separate toilet, and well-sized laundry with external access
- Large outdoor covered entertaining area
- Evaporative cooling and gas ducted heating
- Currently rented for $480/per week
- 108m2 living
- 21m2 garage
- EER – 1.5 Stars
Residence 2 – 1B Staughton Place:
- Built in 2013
- 3 bedroom, all with built-in robes, one bathroom plus ensuite home
- Outside decked entertaining area with an established garden
- Large open-planned kitchen and living area with modern appliances, including electric cooking
- Split system heating & cooling
- 123m2 living
- 21m2 garage
- EER – 4.5 Stars
This could be an amazing opportunity if you are looking to enter the market with the possibility of further income, or to offset a mortgage. We are looking forward to seeing you at one of our open for inspection times – call to discuss further.
Block Size: 814m2
UV: $317,000 (2020)
Land Tax: $3,306
The suburb of Wanniassa takes its name from a pastoral property granted to Thomas McQuiod in 1835, which he named after Wanniassa in West Java, Indonesia, where McQuiod had previously owned property. The streets are named after Victorian state politicians. Within Wanniassa, there are two shopping hubs, the Wanniassa Center and the Erindale Shopping Center. There are 6 schooling facilities within the suburb, including Wanniassa Hill Primary School, Wanniassa School, St Mary McKillop College (Junior Campus), St Anthony's Parish Primary School, Trinity Christian School and Erindale College.
Please note that while all care has been taken regarding general information and marketing information compiled for this advertisement, Luton Properties does not accept responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regard to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. Figures quoted above are approximate values based on available information. We encourage prospective parties to rely on their own investigation and in-person inspections to ensure this property meets their individual needs and circumstances.
The land value history at 1 Staughton Place WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has the most recent growth rate of 1.58%, giving an unimproved land value of $317,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Staughton Place.
1 Staughton Place WANNIASSA, ACT 2903 has 30 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Trinity Christian School.
|0.35 km||Trinity Christian School||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|0.51 km||St Mary MacKillop College - Wanniassa Campus||Mackinnon Street, Wanniassa|
|1.14 km||Monash Primary||Corlette Crescent, Monash|
|1.17 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.25 km||Erindale College||McBryde Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.34 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|1.62 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|1.66 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|1.79 km||Wanniassa Hills Primary||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|2.20 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
1 Staughton Place is located within the suburb of Wanniassa, which has a population of 7,512, a median age of 39 and an average household density of 2.6 people.