1 / 39
You have to see 1 Shearsby Crescent, Yass to even comprehend what this property brings. Consisting of the main homestead and two additional dwellings, a remarkably scenic and well landscaped 22-acre property, and a stunning homestead with 400sqm of living space located just 2kms from the Yass township. The private lake is stocked with Silver Perch and Yellow Fin for the fishing enthusiasts, and the rest of the family can enjoy kayaking or rowing on the water. You can honestly expect to get lost in the exquisitely designed, fully renovated homestead and the stunning beautiful surrounds sensory of this rural landscape.
If you like space and sophistication, then you are invited to experience the elegance of this home as it is like no other.
Set in beautiful rolling hills, with magical views, 22 acres (approx.) with a lake of 2.5 acres of surface area (fed by natural springs), a private and dense forest with Pine, Cypress and Eucalyptus trees, lots of birds and wildlife, enclosed yard for house-pets or Alpacas, a stunning salt water swimming pool and outdoor open-air hot tub, sweeping verandas and town water. The property has another two dwellings - one being a neat and tidy three-bedroom residence as well as a separate stylish transportable granny flat. This can be used for additional income or extended family members/visiting guests.
The Main Residence –
The main residence is a double brick construction (600sqm roof area), rendered, and has a lovely covered wraparound veranda. You will be amazed as you enter a huge country-estate entrance hall and a spectacular showcase kitchen, separate large pantry room, exquisite grand lounge room with feature presentation Stovax wood fireplace (triple flue, fan controlled, Hebel concreted), master parents suite with step-down lounge, exquisite walk-through wardrobe, grand master ensuite with freestanding oval bath, frameless shower and designer tapware. The second master bedroom, which is located on the opposite end of the house, has a walk-in robe and ensuite (with its own external access). There are two additional oversized bedrooms, fully fitted robes, billiard/gaming room, zoned and ducted reverse-cycle air conditioners, ceiling fans, keyless entry, modern carpets and window furnishings, LED lighting and elegant pendant lights, grand modern bathrooms and stunning views.
Second Residence -
Built in 2011 and on the same land title, this lovely 3 bedroom, one bathroom home is newly painted on the outside, has timber framed windows and doors, a spacious loungeroom, 3x wall-mounted reverse cycle air conditioning units, timber-look vinyl and carpet flooring throughout, large country kitchen, double sink and strainer, electric under-bench oven and cooktop, two-door pantry, sliding glass door to decking, gas cylinder hot water, built-in robes, water tank and a well maintained deck with views of the Murrumbidgee.
This cute granny flat is neat as a pin, with one bedroom and a tidy kitchen, bathroom with toilet and shower, vinyl flooring and a deck where you can sit and enjoy the beautiful views.
- Main residence Kitchen and Dining room - 900mm Electrolux induction cooktop, 900mm Ariston oven and Italian design and made rangehood, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry room
- Separate stately lounge room with veranda, pool and hot tub access
- Billiard/games room
- Master parents suite, master ensuite, large walk-through wardrobe, and direct access to the veranda, pool and hot tub
- 2nd Master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe
- Huge separate landing room (a library or study)
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Stunning new bathrooms (3 bathrooms) - exquisite designer tapware, 2 x freestanding baths (stone and vinyl bathware), custom vanities and frameless shower rooms (porcelain tiles to ceiling)
- Large homestead laundry room with built-in cabinetry, benchtop and under bench storage
- 2 reverse cycle air conditioning systems - ducted 16kw systems
- Open-air 5 seating Leisurerite Hot Tub (runs itself twice daily to keep refreshed) with remote controlled lighting, automated filtering system, Bluetooth connectivity on phone application, and 10 year warranty
- Salt water in-ground pool (1.9m deepest end), pool pump and semi-frameless glass fencing
- Sumptuous display of Estate living - stately sized rooms and ceiling heights
- Keyless home entry
- Stovax Wood Fireplace (switches on the wall)
- Quality window furnishings and plush carpets
- Front and rear veranda
- Rear garden - Fruit trees (weeping apricot, ornamental plum, almond, fruiting pear, apple, and apricot trees) and a newly planted hobby vineyard.
-Large 12kw solar system with 10kw inverter
To truly appreciate this exquisite renovated, modern, and contemporary home, you have to see it for yourself. We invite you to come and view this magical masterpiece and all it has to offer firsthand. You want to don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this tranquil property.
The House at 1 Shearsby Crescent YASS, NSW 2582 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $2,450,000 on 22 April 2022.
Have you owned this property ?
Learn more about sold data
1 Shearsby Crescent YASS, NSW 2582 has 4 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Yass Public School.
1 Shearsby Crescent is located within the suburb of Yass, which has a population of 6,506, a median age of 41 and an average household density of 2.5 people.