1 / 23
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Auction Location: 1 Rushes Bay Ave, East Jindabyne.
With truly exceptional north facing views and direct access to Rushes Bay Beach - this house is a rare offering. Nestled in a tranquil, perfectly private, sun-drenched location on Lake Jindabyne this 1960's modernist home with original stonework and features has double glazed windows and is Solar passively designed.
The layout is open plan leading to a deck that looks directly at Mount Kalkite with expansive lake views. The Mid Century Modern lovers checklist is long - with superb original fittings and features throughout.
- This beautiful home is ready for a sympathetic renovation or to move in immediately.
- Internal timbers and cabinetry including the spiral staircase are all original alpine ash.
- Hydronic heating system throughout
- Underfloor heating in the main bathroom
- Three outdoor entertaining areas
- Beautiful floor to ceiling granite fireplace with a Massport slow combustion
- High raked ceilings with exposed beams
The home features 2/3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms upstairs and a large retreat/studio downstairs with both internal and external access. There are 3 outdoor areas and a large single lock-up garage. The gardens are well-established and low maintenance. They include a veggie garden and a rose garden - and an array of fruit trees including Crab apple, apricot, quince, apple and two types of plums.
This is a rare alpine retreat – your paradise awaits.
The land value history at 1 Rushes Bay Avenue EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has the most recent growth rate of 25.82%, giving an unimproved land value of $426,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Rushes Bay Avenue.
1 Rushes Bay Avenue EAST JINDABYNE, NSW 2627 has 2 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Jindabyne Central School.
1 Rushes Bay Avenue is located within the suburb of East Jindabyne, which has a population of 697, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.6 people.