1 / 29
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Immaculately presented and beautifully updated, this much-loved family home is for sale for the first time in 53 years.
In a very convenient locale, a short walk to Lyons shops and only minutes drive to Woden Westfield and into the Parliamentary Triangle or the City, this property provides a private family haven with all the benefits of living in Woden.
Privately hedged and within established manicured gardens, this home offers extensive formal and informal accommodation on one convenient level.
The formal areas have a beautiful garden outlook and open onto a rear terrace with views over to Mount Taylor and the Brindabella Mountains and boasting beautiful sunsets.
The kitchen is very well equipped with adjoining meals area. There is also a very large family room and four bedrooms with built-in-robes.
The back garden is private and offers a fantastic level grassed area and entertainment portico.
Other features include car accommodation for 3 cars, solar panels, ducted gas-fired heating and electric cooling, an automatic irrigation system with an underground 20,000 litre water storage tank and double glazing to most windows.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a great-sized family home in a super convenient location.
• Beautiful grounds on a 1113m2 block
• Privately hedged front garden with water feature
• Owned by the one family for 53 years
• Very private and level grassed back garden with portico
• Formal lounge and dining rooms that open onto an outdoor fly-screened terrace that feature built-in speakers for entertaining
• Double glazing to most windows
• Well-equipped kitchen with double drawer dishwasher, a double self-cleaning oven and gas cooktop. Adjoining meals area
• Large family room with extensive built-in cabinetry and Bose surround sound system
• Main bedroom with built-in robes and large ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and spa bath
• Bedroom two with ceiling fan and built-in robes
• Bedrooms three and four with built-in robes
• Main bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
• Ducted gas heating and electric cooling
• Separate laundry with good storage
• Electric and gas hot water
• Automatic irrigation system
• 20,000 litre underground water tank connected to automatic irrigation
• Solar Panels - connected to the grid
• Double garage with automatic doors
• Additional carport & garden lock-up area
• Under house storage & wine cellar
• Second driveway/garden access point/additional off-street parking.
• On bus route
• Walk to Lyons Shops
• Short drive to Woden Westfield
• Close to Tuggeranong Parkway for a short commute to Canberra City
Land Size: 1113m2 approx
Land Rates: $3,216 approx
UCV: $494,000 approx
The land value history at 1 Raoul Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has the most recent growth rate of 8.10%, giving an unimproved land value of $494,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Raoul Place.
1 Raoul Place LYONS, ACT 2606 has 37 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Lyons Early Childhood School.
|0.51 km||Lyons Early Childhood School||Tarraleah Crescent, Lyons|
|1.50 km||Canberra College||Launceston Street, Phillip|
|1.63 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|1.66 km||Curtin Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
|1.74 km||St John Vianney's Primary||Namatjira Drive, Waramanga|
|1.88 km||St's Peter & Paul||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|1.95 km||Marist College Canberra||Marr Street, Pearce|
|2.05 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|2.07 km||Malkara School||Wisdom Street, Garran|
|2.14 km||Holy Trinity Primary||Theodore Street, Curtin|
1 Raoul Place is located within the suburb of Lyons, which has a population of 3,085, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.2 people.