In line with government restrictions please observe physical distancing when inspecting the property and while waiting in line to view it.
Flooded with natural light from a prime north to rear aspect, this smartly appointed home promises wonderful ease of living for a growing family. Its cul-de-sac address is opposite open green parkland and is just minutes away from the Queanbeyan CBD.
- Generous lounge with bay window, separate dining space
- Two undercover pergolas enjoying all-day winter sunshine
- Front veranda and rear lawn lined with easy care gardens
- Bright kitchen features stainless steel oven and gas cook top
- Four upper level bedrooms with built-ins, ensuite to master
- Top floor views across Wright Park to the surrounding hills
- Full main bathroom plus ground floor w/c, air conditioning
- Triple frontage, rear access to hardstand for caravan/trailer
- Double garage has internal home/drive through yard access
- Close to lovely walking trails through nearby bush reserves
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Patrick Brick Court.
1 Patrick Brick Court QUEANBEYAN EAST, NSW 2620 has 8 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Queanbeyan East Public School.
|0.62 km||Queanbeyan East Public School||Yass St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.69 km||St Gregory's Primary School||57 Lowe Street, Queanbeyan 2620|
|0.74 km||St Gregory's Primary School||MacQuoid St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|1.34 km||Queanbeyan Public School||Isabella St, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.46 km||Queanbeyan South Public School||Cameron Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.54 km||Queanbeyan High School||Agnes Ave, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.68 km||Karabar High School||Donald Rd, Queanbeyan 2620|
|2.97 km||Queanbeyan West Public School||Morton St, Queanbeyan 2620|
1 Patrick Brick Court is located within the suburb of Queanbeyan East, which has a population of 3,936, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.1 people.