It's hard to imagine a better home for a young family or fastidious first home buyer than 1 Morris Street Higgins. From the moment you enter, the warmth and appeal of this home is obvious, as is the quality of the renovations. Outdoor areas are equally impressive, so if you love to entertain with friends and family, this home needs to be Number 1 on your shopping list. With the hard work now complete, the new owner can simply move in, unpack and enjoy.
** Please note this property will go to auction on site on Saturday, 5th September at 11:00am**
* Completely renovated 4 bedroom ensuite home in superb condition inside & out
* Loads of natural light and a beautiful sense of space thanks to the abundant use of glass and cathedral ceilings
* Stunningly renovated kitchen with stone bench tops, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven and Smeg dishwasher forms the heart of the home
* Blackbutt timber floors throughout living areas and quality wool carpets in all bedrooms
* Open plan living area flows seamlessly through bi-fold doors and servery window onto an amazing outdoor entertaining area
* Built in robes in all 4 bedrooms
* Stylishly renovated ensuite and main bathroom in neutral tones. Heated floors in main bathroom
* Ducted gas heating and ceiling fans throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning and some double glazed windows ensure year round comfort
* Beautiful timber deck and designer pergola provide the perfect setting for alfresco fun with friends and family
* Secure rear garden has been designed with young kids in mind - ample space for play and games
* 3 phase power (good for adding solar) and instant gas hot water system
* Brand new Colorbond roof with R6 ceiling insulation
* Ample off street parking with enclosed carport plus lock up garage
Rates: $2,449 p.a
Land Tax: $3,281 p.a (if rented)
Year Built: 1969
Positioned in the beautiful, established West Belconnen District, this home is located only moments from schools as well as Kippax Fair and Hawker shopping centres. Higgins shops, sporting fields, walking trails and the Belconnen Town Centre itself is only a short drive or bus ride away. With easy access to Belconnen Way and William Hovell Drive, the location is second to none.
The land value history at 1 Morris Street HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has the most recent growth rate of 4.75%, giving an unimproved land value of $337,000.
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Morris Street.
1 Morris Street HIGGINS, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.52 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.66 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.03 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.19 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|1.32 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.33 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.77 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
|1.82 km||Hawker College||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.20 km||Belconnen High||Murranji Street, Hawker|
|2.23 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
1 Morris Street is located within the suburb of Higgins, which has a population of 3,073, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.6 people.