1 / 27
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Brimming with potential and positioned in the popular blue ribbon address that is O'Connor, this circa 1957 four bedroom, two bathroom, single carport home is perfect for the home renovator, home builder or savvy investor. Sited on a generous 815sqm parcel of land and only moments to the Canberra CBD and a host of local amenity, this value packed property provides a blank canvas and is perfect for those wanting to add their own special touch.
- Circa 1957, 4 bedroom home in Blue Ribbon locale
- Perfect residence for the home builder, home renovator or savvy investor
- Prime opportunity to add value through renovation
- Solid brick construction throughout
- Large sunny living area with vaulted ceilings
- Dining area off kitchen
- Extension area serves as either a fourth bedroom (with ensuite) or large lounge area
- Original kitchen with a dishwasher and electric cooking
- Original laundry, ensuite and bathroom with separate toilet
- Polished timber flooring
- Single car port, small storage shed, rain water tank
- Loads of off-street parking available
- Delightfully private outdoor entertaining area onto level 815sqm block
- Exciting and rare buying opportunity in popular and convenient locale
The land value history at 1 Miller Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has the most recent growth rate of 2.49%, giving an unimproved land value of $842,000.
The House at 1 Miller Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $807,000 on 3 April 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Miller Street O'CONNOR, ACT 2602 has 36 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Black Mountain School.
|0.37 km||Black Mountain School||Dryandra Street, O'Connor|
|0.91 km||O'Connor Cooperative School||MacPherson Street, O'Connor|
|1.14 km||Turner Early Childhood Centre||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.14 km||Turner School||Condamine Street, Turner|
|1.46 km||St Joseph's Primary||Boronia Drive, O'Connor|
|2.09 km||Merici College||Wise Street, Braddon|
|2.10 km||Lyneham Primary||Hall Street, Lyneham|
|2.31 km||Lyneham High||Goodwin Street, Lyneham|
|2.39 km||Ainslie School||Donaldson Street, Braddon|
|2.46 km||Brindabella Christian College - Lyneham Campus||Brigalow Street, Lyneham|
1 Miller Street is located within the suburb of O'Connor, which has a population of 5,481, a median age of 34 and an average household density of 2.5 people.