1 / 30
A lifestyle of luxury and indulgence awaits, owning and enjoying this instantly impressive four bedroom ensuite executive residence.
With nothing to do but move in and enjoy, why not enjoy life in the slow lane within a resort style setting?
Enviably positioned on an elevated, leafy corner block, amidst picturesque gardens and manicured lawns. its innovative design boasts large segregated living spaces which interact enticingly with outdoors
Giralang is renowned for its tightly held residences, courtesy of its ultra convenient location to University of Canberra, Bruce Stadium and major arterial roads accessing other areas of our city.
Additionally, you can enjoy the benefits of living just minutes' drive away from the new Giralang shops, local schools and parklands,
Families, both young and maturing, will love the entertaining possibilities of its expansive rear terrace and poolside area.
A magnificent kitchen is the focal point of the homes design, centrally positioned to the living areas and outdoor entertaining areas.
Ample cupboard space, large granite benches and the backdrop of the pool create a lavish setting for meal preparation and entertaining on a grand scale.
The laundry is discreetly incorporated into the kitchen design, offering you additional space and scope to move seamlessly between indoors and outdoors, out onto a private sunken deck and secluded poolside area.
All 4 bedrooms are generous, offering built in robes and ample natural light.
The main bathroom offers you a touch of opulence, showcasing a custom-made vanity, generous shower cubical, full height tiling and, heated spa bath and an expansive outlook to the adjacent fernery, swimming pool and outdoor entertaining space.
An extra large double garage and storage area are complemented by an extra large front boundary enabling car accommodation for numerous cars when hosting events.
more than welcome to contact Sebastian Gutierrez on 0422 184 992 or Joshua Gutierrez 0431 674 662. We're more than happy to help you with your journey to find the perfect home.
Owner's comment: Our home, our piece of paradise, will always be in our hearts, and we hope the new owners will feel the same.
• Elevated position with views overlooking surrounding suburbia with a backdrop of the Brindabella Mountains
• First time offered to the market
• Tightly held cul-de-sac locale
• Professionally maintained and repainted throughout
• Generous kitchen with black granite benchtops and polyurethane cupboards
• Award winning kitchen with Miele and Bosch appliances
• Integrated laundry with Miele washing machine
• Large main bedroom with walk in robe, additional built-in robe and ensuite
• All 3 remaining bedrooms are well sized and have built in robes
• Bedroom 4 has its own separate entry to the second driveway which also offers the potential for it to be turned into a professional business venture
• Award nominated main bathroom featuring full height tiling, Grohe tap fittings, designer heated spa bath, oversized shower and custom vanity basin
• Motorised internal blind fitted in the bay window of the main bathroom for ease of opening
• Infinity 26 gas hot water the main bedroom and ensuite - can be switch between gas or electricity hot water systems
• Remote-controlled outdoor blinds installed to the south facing windows for ease of opening
• Manual outdoor blinds fitted to the front western facing windows
• Windows are fitted with block out curtains and sheers
• Large formal (carpeted) and informal (Brush Box parquetry flooring) livings areas
• Bar area in living room
• Ample linen storage cupboards
• Smart LED dimmers and LED lights throughout
• Fijitsu inverter split system in the informal living room
• Ducted gas heating throughout
• "Arrow" slow combustion wood fireplace in lounge area
• Stratco pergola over the Merbau timber deck fitted with awnings to keep out the sun heat
• Oversizeddouble garage with auto lift and workshop area
• Upgraded switch board with safety switch systems
• Data cabling installed
• Foxtel installed
• Phase 3 power installed to the garage
• Security alarm with SWAN - 5 cameras and electronic monitoring back to mobile
• 18 Solar panel system @3.42 kw with 0.457 FIT (approx.)
• Transact & NBN cabled
• 2 Colourbond storage sheds
• 10,000 litre water tank fitted with a Davy auto pump
• Automatic sprinkler system
• Mature gardens
• Under stair storage space
• Vacant possession (no tenancy agreements)
Living area: 214m2
Block size: 1084m2
Land tax: $6,218 p.a (approx.) (If rented)
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Merfield Place.
1 Merfield Place GIRALANG, ACT 2617 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Giralang Primary.
|Canopus Crescent, Giralang
|St Michael's Primary
|Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen
|University of Canberra High School - Kaleen
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Instrumental Music Program c/o Kaleen High School
|Baldwin Drive, Kaleen
|Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen
|Palmerston District Primary
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)
|Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston
|Heydon Crescent, Evatt
|Alberga Street, Kaleen
|Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus
|Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin
1 Merfield Place is located within the suburb of Giralang, which has a population of 3,316, a median age of 37 and an average household density of 2.7 people.