Bathed in natural sunlight, this large family home enjoys expansive ocean views of Tura Beach and beyond. Located in a small quiet cul de sac with the sand, shops, cafes, and golf course only minutes from your door.
With room for the growing family, this home boasts four bedrooms all with built-in robes, a large kitchen dining area, and separate living areas. Downstairs is a functional laundry with a laundry shoot, a large workshop area, an additional room, which could be used as a gym or man cave plus a large double garage.
If you're looking for coastal living and want a home that requires very low maintenance, fits your family, yet still has the space for the extended family visits when you need it, then look no further as this home ticks all the boxes.
- Low maintenance, brick home with outstanding ocean and coastline views
- Four spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
- Sun-drenched front deck and generous back entertaining areas
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Great location with the golf course close by and the beach just down the road
- Perfect home for the growing family with easy-care living
- Workshop space
- Water tanks for gardening
- Covered & uncovered outdoor entertaining areas
- Large double garage
- Veggie garden
- Storage galore
The House at 1 Melia Court TURA BEACH, NSW 2548 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $865,000 on 1 June 2021.
1 Melia Court is located within the suburb of Tura Beach, which has a population of 3,158, a median age of 57 and an average household density of 2.2 people.