Located in the peaceful suburb of Ngunnawal, this 130sqm duplex home offers the perfect opportunity for first home buyers, investors and downsizers alike. Featuring a separate plan, elevated living and separate dining area, as well a beautiful kitchen with generous bench space, this home is sure to impress. Moving outside, the courtyard and pergola are ideal for entertaining and the secure gardens are great for both pets and children. With a host of local amenities and public transport options at your fingertips, this home presents an opportunity not to be missed!
- Built in wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Low maintenance gardens
- Family bathroom with separate toilet
- Private courtyard off kitchen and dining area with gorgeous north facing pergola, perfect for entertaining
- Garden shed
- 2 x 1700litre RW Tanks
- Kitchen with generous bench space, gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Split system installed in the family room and ducted evaporative cooling throughout
- Located on a quiet little cul-de-sac, and within proximity to Ngunnawal shops Casey Market Place, Gungahlin Market Place, local primary and high schools and a variety of public transport options
Rates: $1,756 per annum (approx.)
Land tax: $2,262 per annum (approx.)
1 Maray Place NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 2 current open for inspections scheduled, with the next inspection being Saturday February 27 from 11:00am.
The Duplexsemi-Detached at 1 Maray Place NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has been sold 2 times before, with the most recent sale being for $462,000 on 25 May 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Maray Place NGUNNAWAL, ACT 2913 has 14 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Ngunnawal Primary.
|0.77 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|0.80 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|0.96 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.86 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.35 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.47 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.71 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.98 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|2.98 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|3.43 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
1 Maray Place is located within the suburb of Ngunnawal, which has a population of 10,486, a median age of 31 and an average household density of 2.6 people.