1 / 26
Set in the idyllic Gleneagles Estate, surrounded by the Murrumbidgee Golf Course, we are pleased to present this four-bedroom ensuite executive residence to the market. With endless walking trails, easy access to the golf course and picturesque views of the mountain ranges right on your doorstep, this is truly a lifestyle offering.
The sunken formal lounge is at the heart of the home and is a gorgeous area to relax and unwind. Complete with a feature slow combustion fireplace, split system unit and lovely floor to ceiling windows, this light filled space can be enjoyed throughout the seasons. The kitchen is spacious and well appointed and includes a breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cooktop and a pretty garden outlook. Raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space and create character throughout the home.
Beautiful and carefully curated, the front and rear gardens are simply a delight year round. A gorgeous ornamental grape shades the expansive entertaining space, perfect for summer barbecues and get-togethers. Complete with a selection of fruit trees and offering a wonderful space for children to play - the gardens will be enjoyed and utilised by the whole family.
Immaculately maintained, this is a wonderful opportunity to enter into this gorgeous Golf Course estate. If you have been searching for your forever home, are a lover of golf or wish to be surrounded by nature, be sure to inspect 1 MacNeil Place, Gleneagles Estate.
Living size: 196m2 (approx.)
Block size: 1183m2 (approx.)
Year built: 1995 (approx.)
• Expansive four-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet cul de sac location
• Perfectly positioned in the picturesque Gleneagles Estate, with the Murrumbidgee Golf Course and endless walking trails at your doorstep
• Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop, breakfast bar and a pretty garden outlook
• Split level formal lounge with a feature slow combustion heater and dining room have floor to ceiling glass providing lovely natural light
• Family room has sliding door access to the garden with a spacious rumpus/5th bedroom giving versatility to the floorplan
• Raked ceilings adds to the wonderful feeling of space to the informal living areas
• Segregated north facing main bedroom with a walk-in robe and an ensuite with large shower alcove
• Secondary bedrooms are all generous in size with custom built in robes
• Renovated and modern three-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, spa bath and large vanity with storage
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and two split systems ensure comfort throughout the seasons
• Car accommodation is provided by the double garage with auto doors and internal access
• Convenient second driveway perfect for a boat, trailer or caravan
• Beautiful gardens to both front and rear of the home with a selection of fruit trees, large deciduous trees and an ornamental grape over the outdoor entertaining area ensuring lovely summer shade
• 2kw solar system installed for energy efficiency
• Large 3m x 5m garden shed offers great external storage
• Perfectly positioned with ease of access to arterial roads to Canberra City, Woden and Tuggeranong shopping precincts
There is currently no sale history available for 1 MacNeil Place.
1 MacNeil Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 12 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being The Galilee School.
|1.07 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|1.83 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|2.76 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|3.03 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|3.80 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.98 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|4.18 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|4.29 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
|4.56 km||Arawang Primary||Nemarang Crescent, Waramanga|
|4.61 km||Alternative Education Program/Canberra College||Fremantle Drive, Stirling|
1 MacNeil Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.