1 / 26
Auction Location: On site.
A grand and inviting facade provides the ideal welcome to this luxurious Palmerston property that promises an elegant lifestyle like no other.
Bamboo flooring flows throughout much of the main floor where you will also find a large and light-filled living room, a dining room and a well-appointed kitchen with views over the family room. This updated kitchen boasts a suite of stainless steel appliances, induction cook-top, sweeping benchtops and sleek white cabinetry along with bi-fold windows that open to the covered entertaining area.
A good-size rumpus room is nestled at the rear of the floorplan. This level also boasts a bathroom, laundry, double carport and a bedroom/study. Four more bedrooms are housed upstairs including the master with a walk-in robe, two built-in robes and well-appointed ensuite. The guest bedrooms are all set off a multipurpose room and there's a third full bathroom on this level.
The long list of extra features includes a two-car tandem carport and an additional two-car tandem garage. The exterior has been repainted and there's a new lawn, a sprinkler system, a 13kW solar system, air-conditioning, honeycomb blinds and shutters and so much more.
Living size: 241m2
Work done to the property since purchased in 2014 by current owners
* Erected workshop (cement floor and power) and carport to RHS of house – with roller
doors on both – installed auto door to carport
* Repaved driveway
* Tiled front porch – was raw cement when purchased
* Replaced tiles with bamboo flooring to ground floor rooms
* Erected Spanline pergola, patio blinds and tiled the patio
* Repainted outside of house
* Resealed roof capping
* Paved and landscaped rear yard
* New lawn with sprinkler system
* All plants watered by drip system
* Replaced old wood sleeper retaining wall in backyard
* Replaced kitchen
* Installed Crimsafe doors to all sliding doors (x 3) in patio
* Redesigned and updated ensuite and installed wardrobes to master suite
* Replaced existing window furnishings with honeycomb blinds & shutters
* Installed 13kw solar system (39 panels)
* Replaced shower screen in main bathroom
* Installed split system to Rumpus room
* Installed hard wired internet ports to downstairs rooms (lounge, rumpus, office x 2) as well
as upstairs office.
The House at 1 Macedon Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $700,000 on 9 November 2014.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Macedon Crescent PALMERSTON, ACT 2913 has 22 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School).
|0.82 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|0.82 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|1.49 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|2.06 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.10 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.25 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|2.37 km||Giralang Primary||Canopus Crescent, Giralang|
|2.75 km||Franklin Early Childhood School||Oodgeroo Avenue, Franklin|
|2.90 km||St Michael's Primary||Tyrell Circuit, Kaleen|
|3.06 km||Kaleen Primary||Ashburton Circuit, Kaleen|
1 Macedon Crescent is located within the suburb of Palmerston, which has a population of 5,525, a median age of 35 and an average household density of 2.7 people.