1 / 33
Be ahead of the rest with My Zango
Elevated upon a 497m2 block, located in the heart of Moncrieff and built over 300m2, this home hasn't spared any expense in presenting this luxury family home.
Architecturally designed, two-story contemporary home showcasing the latest, high end inclusions and finishes. Oozing elegance from the moment you walk through the front door, boasting 2.7m high ceiling double glazed windows and squared cornice throughout. A well-articulated floorplan, presenting three spacious living areas; a formal living area at the front of the home, an upstairs rumpus room and an open plan family room positioned around the kitchen area. The exclusively designed kitchen is the hub of the home, finished to the highest standard containing marble bench tops, a large butlers walk-in pantry, and Miele appliances; 900mm gas cooktop, dual electric ovens, integrated dishwasher and rangehood.
The master bedroom is generous in size, offering a large walk-in wardrobe, high quality modern ensuite, and a balcony with views over the Moncrieff area. The remaining four bedrooms are spacious in size, three of them having built-in wardrobes and stylish ensuites. For perfect stay at home conditions the home includes a home office, perfect for working from home or afternoon study, as well as a small multipurpose room, ideal as a small study or prayer room.
For entertaining all year round, there are two large, elevated entertainment areas for summer and winter, fenced with glass balustrade and stairs, a perfect environment for friends and family. All surrounded by the manicured landscaped gardens wrapping around the side of the home.
To provide comfort all year around this house offers a German-made, in-slab heating with five-zone control, also featuring a gas wall heater and ducted Toshiba (22.4 Kw/16.8Kw) air-conditioning.
Overlooking Mount Taylor and a short walk to Moncrieff Park and Pond, this prestigious home is the ideal location home for your family. Convenience at your fingertips, being a short drive to Amaroo shops and Gungahlin Market Place, making commuting an easy experience.
Please call Chris on 0437 859 865 to register your interest and secure a viewing of this exquisite home.
- Five spacious bedrooms
- Master bedroom featuring a walk-in wardrobe, modern ensuite and balcony with views over Moncrieff
- Three bedrooms complimented with stylish ensuites and built-in wardrobes
- Bathrooms all completed with Carrara marble vanity tops, rain shower heads, floor to ceiling tiles and high-quality finishes
Separate downstairs powder room
- Exclusively designed kitchen, finished with marble bench tops, a large butlers walk-in pantry, and Miele appliances; gas cooktop, dual electric ovens, integrated dishwasher and rangehood
- Front formal living area
- Open plan living and dining family room
- Upstairs rumpus room
- Home office
- Multipurpose room – study/prayer room/storage room
- Two large entertaining areas
- Easy care landscaped yards with irrigation system
- Squared cornice, 2.7m ceilings, double glazed windows throughout
- In-slab heating with five-zone control
- Gas wall heater
- Ducted reverse cycle Toshiba (22.4 Kw/16.8Kw) air-condition
- 32L hot water system
- 6.6Kw Solar
- 4000 L rainwater tank
- NBN fibre to premises
- Back to base monitoring security systems and back to base fire monitoring
- North/East Facing
- Elevated position with open outlook over hills and mount Taylor and a short walk to Moncrieff Park and Pond
- Short drive to Amaroo shops and Gungahlin Market Place
- Construction: 2018
- Block Size: 497m2
- UV: $338,000
- EER: 5 Stars
- Upper Residence: 94.00m2 (excluding void & stairwell)
- Lower Residence: 132.00m2
- Garage: 40.80m2
- Alfresco: 21.1m2
- Decking: 17.8m2
- Balcony: 8m2
- Porch: 11.1m2
- Total: 325.20m2
- Rates: $2,557
- Land Tax: $3,394
- Rental Estimate: $1000/week
The land value history at 1 Lester Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has the most recent growth rate of 6.21%, giving an unimproved land value of $338,000.
The House at 1 Lester Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $335,000 on 30 March 2017.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Lester Terrace MONCRIEFF, ACT 2914 has 11 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Good Shepherd Primary School.
|0.89 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|0.98 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|1.21 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|2.10 km||Neville Bonner Primary School||Mabo Boulevard, Bonner|
|2.50 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.67 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|2.99 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
|3.08 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|4.03 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.03 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
1 Lester Terrace is located within the suburb of Moncrieff, which has a population of 105, a median age of 29 and an average household density of 2.9 people.