In the sought-after Nattai Ponds Estate, one of the stunning Southern Highlands northern suburbs, this contemporary designed family home embodies a comfortable easy lifestyle with plenty of opportunity to entertain. It's an ideal corner block & sits on the high side of the street, on a low maintenance 459sqm block. Located within only minutes of Mittagong town centre where you can find a great range of shops, award-winning cafes & restaurants, fantastic local schools & pre-schools, medical facilities, stunning parks, lakes & transportation services.
- Master Suite with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite.
- Generous secondary bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & toilet
- Large open plan living & dining area + separate media room
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, island bench with breakfast bar & a walk-in pantry with ample storage
- Split system air conditioning & gas points in the main living area
- Alfresco area with gas point for BBQ's
- Water tank
- Double garage with internal access & security light
- Flat, fully fenced 459sqm block
The land value history at 1 Kamilaroi Crescent BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has the most recent growth rate of -9.00%, giving an unimproved land value of $289,000.
The House at 1 Kamilaroi Crescent BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has been sold 3 times before, with the most recent sale being for $679,000 on 10 January 2017.
1 Kamilaroi Crescent BRAEMAR, NSW 2575 has 6 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Tangara School.
|2.13 km||Tangara School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|2.28 km||Highlands School||Bong Bong Rd, Mittagong 2575|
|3.07 km||St Michael's Catholic Primary School||Alfred St, Mittagong 2575|
|3.18 km||Frensham School||Range Road, Mittagong 2575|
|3.55 km||Mittagong Public School||21 Pioneer St, Mittagong 2575|
|3.72 km||Colo Vale Public School||Wattle St, Colo Vale 2575|
1 Kamilaroi Crescent is located within the suburb of Braemar, which has a population of 447, a median age of 33 and an average household density of 2.8 people.