Designed to take advantage of the north-easterly aspect, this spectacular residence offers warmth, space and a superb design that blends the lavish interiors with its exquisite exteriors. Flowing, open plan living extends throughout the home and the ample use of glass captures the north-easterly sun whilst from its elevated vantage point, this picturesque residence captures the sweeping panoramic views across the Gungahlin Valley to Mount Ainslie, Black Mountain Tower, and beyond.
Offering spacious living over two levels, this property has something for everybody. On the main entry level, accommodation includes living/media room, stunning open plan kitchen with a walk-in-pantry overlooking the living/dining area and stretching out to a large and distinctively unique covered verandah, especially designed with seamless indoor to outdoor flow. Accommodation on this level also includes four bedrooms, all with wardrobes, including master with a walk-in robe and ensuite, and the main bathroom. The downstairs area features two other bedrooms, both with walk-in robes, rumpus/media room extending out to a covered entertaining area, large under stairs storage space, and spacious bathroom with a European laundry.
Other features include a study nook, walk-in linen cupboard, double garage with internal access and remote-control door, and a low maintenance garden. An outstanding residence offering a myriad of living options, unsurpassed luxury and streaming natural light. This home is ideal for the large or extended family, with the lower level offering the benefit of using it as either a home office, or a large teenager's retreat. A unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful residence in a quiet and highly sought-after location with nothing to do but move in.
• Located next to 'Kinlyside Reserve'
• Designed to capitalise on the north-easterly aspect, and views
• Positioned in a highly sought-after location amongst other quality homes
• High energy rating of 6
• House size: 289 approximately
Upper level: 170.73m2
Lower level: 52.78 (excluding stairwell)
Upper covered alfresco balcony: 25.86
• Approximately three years old
• Light-filled home
• Six spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom, with a walk-in-robe and ensuite
• Two additional bathrooms
• Study nook
• Living room/media room
• Spacious open-plan kitchen featuring walk-in-pantry, stone benchtop,
Omega 5-gas cooktop burners, oven and rangehood
• Views from kitchen/open plan area
• Open-plan family/dining room leads out to a large, covered
• Rumpus room/media room
• Walk-in linen cupboard
• Double garage with a remote-control door and internal access
• Large covered alfresco deck with views upstairs
• Large covered entertaining alfresco area downstairs
• Ducted gas heating
• Evaporative cooling
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• Ceiling insulation: R-6
• Wall insulation: R-2.5 with reflective foil
• Double-glazing to upstairs and downstairs' balcony doors and windows
including family, living, and rumpus room
• All rooms have TV outlets
• Rainwater tank
• Beautifully established garden
• Large Colourbond garden shed
• The home is ideally suited for the large or extended family, with the lower
level offering the benefit of using it as either a home office, or a large
• A unique opportunity to purchase a beautiful home in a quiet and highly
sought-after location with a flexible floorplan and nothing to do but move
• Walking distance to shops and schools
• A short drive away to Gold Creek Village, National Dinosaur Museum,
Cockington Green and Gold Creek Golf Club
The land value history at 1 Housley Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has the most recent growth rate of 3.48%, giving an unimproved land value of $333,000.
The House at 1 Housley Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $255,000 on 3 May 2013.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Housley Street CASEY, ACT 2913 has 13 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Gold Creek School.
|1.61 km||Gold Creek School||Kelleway Street, Nicholls|
|1.62 km||Holy Spirit Primary||Kelleway Avenue, Nicholls|
|2.12 km||Ngunnawal Primary||Unaipon Crescent, Ngunnawal|
|3.24 km||Good Shepherd Primary School||Burdekin Avenue, Amaroo|
|3.77 km||Burgmann Anglican School - Valley Campus||Cnr Gungahlin Drive & The Valley Avenue, Gungahlin|
|3.81 km||Amaroo School||Katherine Avenue, Amaroo|
|4.17 km||Gungahlin Primary Introductory English Centre (at Palmerston District Primary School)||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.17 km||Palmerston District Primary||Kosciuszko Avenue, Palmerston|
|4.23 km||Evatt Primary||Heydon Crescent, Evatt|
|4.23 km||Gungahlin College||Gozzard Street, Gungahlin|
1 Housley Street is located within the suburb of Casey, which has a population of 5,758, a median age of 30 and an average household density of 2.8 people.