COVID 19 - PRECAUTIONS OUR AGENTS WILL HAVE IN PLACE AT ALL EXHIBITIONS.
The challenge of public interaction as the virus evolves is apparent, our priority at McCann Properties is to ensure the well-being of all our clients. Unfortunately, due to the updated ban on all social gatherings we ask that you only inspect/attend an open if you are considering purchasing the property.
We will continue to conduct open homes by appointment only. We will be taking every precaution, therefore it is essential we implement the following measures during this unprecedented time:
• Upon entry to a property, we ask that you please sanitise your hands. Hand sanitiser will be supplied.
• If you’ve recently returned from overseas within the last 14 days, please do not attend an open home.
• Sales agents will keep the required 1.5 mtr social distancing, with no handshaking.
• Please avoid coughing/sneezing and cover your mouth with your elbow if necessary.
• If you become unwell within 14 days of attending one of our properties please contact us so we may make the owner and other attendees aware.
We thank you for your co-operation and appreciate your understanding of the current situation.
We will continue to take all the required precautions and continue to closely follow the advice from the World Health Organisation and the Australian Government. We’ll keep you updated with any changes that our business may need to make during this difficult time.
Building now, Gunning is the answer to the tree change you have been looking for. Built with quality in mind you can be assured your dream home will be built to the highest standards. Your local, award winning builder is licenced in both ACT and NSW so you can feel confident that you will be walked through the building process by a highly knowledgeable and skilled team.
Selling as a house and land package, you have a rare opportunity to design your own home on a spacious lot with plenty of room to move. Located within walking distance to Gunning Town centre where there is a variety of local businesses to enjoy and essential services including a local doctor and pharmacist, library, post office and local school.
Your new home has fantastic inclusions for a fresh, energy efficient home with modern lifestyle needs in mind. Some of the highlights include ducted reverse cycle inverter heating and cooling, driveway, insulation, stainless Westinghouse appliances plus many more. For more information or to discuss your dream home, contact us today.
• House and land package, to design your dream home
• Local, award winning builder, licenced in ACT & NSW
• Very generous inclusions list, everything is covered
• Within walking distance to Gunning town centre
• Easy commute to Canberra, Goulburn or Yass
There is currently no sale history available for 1 Green Avenue.
1 Green Avenue is located within the suburb of Gunning, which has a population of 659, a median age of 42 and an average household density of 2.3 people.