Positioned in a convenient cul de sac, here lies the opportunity to call this lovely two bedroom property yours. Sure to appeal to those looking for their first home, retirees ready to downsize or even investors looking to add to their portfolio.
Well presented and kept throughout, this property has served as a great investment for the current owners for many years. Welcomed by a tidy and easy care front garden. Offering a functional single level floorplan with spacious lounge room and great kitchen. Each of the bedrooms are a comfortable size, serviced by the main bathroom with bathtub. Separate laundry room has access to the fully fenced back garden with a spacious paved area for entertaining your guests. Complete with a single car garage and additional off street parking.
Enjoy all the conveniences of this position. With local Holt amenities including Kippax Centre, parks, sports ovals, public transport options, Cranleigh Special School and Kingsford Smith School within a short walk from home.
• Separate title home, no body corporate commitments
• Perfectly positioned in a convenient cul de sac
• Offering a functional single level floorplan
• Recently updated window coverings, carpets and paint
• Spacious living room opens with split system installed
• Kitchen has great storage, bench space and visibility to the yard
• Both bedrooms are a nice size and have built in robes
• Functional bathroom with bathtub
• Separate laundry room with access to the back garden
• Fully fenced backyard with access to Blackham Street
• Private paved sitting area, great for entertaining your guests
• An ideal space for families with children or even pets
• Single car garage and additional off street parking
• Great location, convenient to amenities and public transport
Disclaimer: All information regarding this property is from sources we believe to be accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Interested persons should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to inclusions, figures, measurements, dimensions, layout, furniture and descriptions.
The House at 1 Giltinan Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $351,000 on 29 November 2010.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Giltinan Place HOLT, ACT 2615 has 25 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being Cranleigh School.
|0.09 km||Cranleigh School||Starke Street, Holt|
|0.62 km||Latham Primary||O'Loghlen Street, Latham|
|0.86 km||Kingsford Smith School||Cnr Hardwick Cres and Starke St, Holt|
|1.01 km||St Francis Xavier College||Barnard Circuit, Florey|
|1.11 km||St John the Apostle Primary||Pawsey Circuit, Florey|
|1.24 km||Southern Cross Early Childhood School||Wirraway Crescent, Scullin|
|1.99 km||Macgregor Primary||Hirschfeld Crescent, MacGregor|
|2.06 km||Florey Primary||Ratcliffe Crescent, Florey|
|2.12 km||St Thomas Aquinas Primary||Lhotsky Street, Charnwood|
|2.14 km||St Matthew's Primary||Stutchbury Street, Page|
1 Giltinan Place is located within the suburb of Holt, which has a population of 4,619, a median age of 38 and an average household density of 2.2 people.