This beautifully updated home includes generous open plan living, a stunning kitchen, updated bathroom and quality inclusions throughout with broad appeal for those seeking modern living. Featuring a large outdoor entertaining area which overlooks a generous family friendly backyard, the home is situated on a 981sqm block surrounded by mature gardens and only moments from the local shops, public transport, schools and playing fields.
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area, inviting modern décor
- Stunning kitchen of generous proportions with quality appliances
- Four good sized bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Renovated family bathroom with separate toilet
- Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, double glazing to windows
- 981sqm block with large entertaining deck and mature gardens
- Double car accommodation with storage shed, additional off-street parking
- Corner block with RZ2 zoning offering possible redevelopment potential
The land value history at 1 Everard Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has not changed recently, having an unimproved land value of $363,000.
The House at 1 Everard Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has been sold 1 time before, with the most recent sale being for $600,000 on 19 October 2018.
|Sold Date||Price||Sale Type|
1 Everard Place KAMBAH, ACT 2902 has 24 schools within 5 kilometres, with the closest being St Thomas the Apostle Primary.
|0.67 km||St Thomas the Apostle Primary||Boddington Crescent, Kambah|
|1.17 km||Namadgi School||O'Halloran Circuit, Kambah|
|1.49 km||Taylor Primary||Marconi Crescent, Kambah|
|1.79 km||The Galilee School||PO Box 1066, Tuggeranong|
|2.50 km||St Anthony's Primary||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.02 km||Wanniassa School||Wheeler Crescent, Wanniassa|
|3.06 km||Lake Tuggeranong College||Cowlishaw Street, Tuggeranong|
|3.55 km||Tuggeranong Introductory English Centre (at Wanniassa Hills Primary School)||Langdon Avenue, Wanniassa|
|3.63 km||Chapman Primary||Perry Drive, Chapman|
|3.67 km||Mount Stromlo High School||Badimara Street, Waramanga|
1 Everard Place is located within the suburb of Kambah, which has a population of 14,900, a median age of 40 and an average household density of 2.6 people.